Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Hearing this, Mu Wushuang raised her eyebrows with a half-smile: "I used to be a mere daughter of the Mu family, and I really can't compare with the days of Master Gui."

    She bit the sound of the word "Master Gui". It is very heavy, and it has a teasing taste when it falls to people's ears.

    Gui Lan's eyelids didn't move, and he didn't respond.

    But in the silent hall, Mu Wushuang clearly heard a low, cold scoff.

    Mu Wushuang was immediately displeased.

    She came here today on a whim, wanting to show off her prestige in front of the little devil.

    On the way here, she had already thought about how he would react when she ordered the little devil—firstly, his face would be sullen, secondly, his brows would be deeply frowned, the corners of his lips would be flattened, and finally, he would be unwell. I am willing to look at people coldly and do what she orders.

    But Gui Lan just sneered, he didn't even show his superficial effort.

    Is this what she wants? this is not.

    Mu Wushuang stared at Gui Lan, then stepped forward calmly, and went straight to the main seat where Gui Lan was, and sat down beside him unceremoniously.

    After sitting down, Mu Wushuang raised his hand: "Dharma protector, bring the tea on the table to me."

    Gui Lan looked at Mu Wushuang, and the corners of his eyes twitched imperceptibly.

    Mu Wushuang ordered him as a matter of course, without the slightest bit of embarrassment in his expression, and even frowned, as if he was in a good mood.

    This is really one of the most ridiculous things in the world.

    Now that Mu Wushuang is firmly seated in his honor, there is no reason to come to his palace again.

    And now that he came here, there was only one reason that was so simple as to be ridiculous.

    Gui Lan thought about it like this, and a nameless smoldering fire sprang up in his heart again.

    She should have come earlier.

    Ordinary people say that if you admire a person, you will always want to visit a person's current situation all the time, and you can't help but pay attention to some trivial things about him, so you will feel full.

    But Mu Wushuang did not.

    It has been a long time since he and Mu Wushuang parted last time.

    What has she been doing for such a long time?

    It can't be that I have never read him these days.

    Gui Lan frowned, and suppressed the thought again.

    impossible. Those ridiculous performances of Mu Wushuang before were clearly intended for him.

    If it is really unintentional, what are you doing today to visit the Three Treasures Hall?

    Mu Wushuang didn't know that so many thoughts flashed through Gui Lan's mind in an instant.

    Seeing that Gui Lan was sitting motionless in his original position, as if he hadn't heard her words, Mu Wushuang was even more dissatisfied.

    She curled her fingers and tapped heavily on the armrest.