THE TIME THEY MEET

Tony's P.O.V:
I was sitting on the couch,reading a book. It was a romance Novel. 'Ew bruh romance is gross ain't no one got time for dat'. I thought. "TONY TONY TONY TONY TONY TONY TONY TONY!!!" Sketch screamed as she hopped into the living room. "What?" I said,rather annoyed. "THERE IS A NEW TEACHER!!!HIS NAME IS COLIN SO GET YO A** UP AND COME SAY HI!" "Fine." I said,As I was getting up from the couch. I walk into the kitchen,and see a walking computer. The other teachers were sounding him. "OMGGGG TONY IS HERE YALL!" Steak screamed. The computer turned to look at me. "Hi! My name is Colin,It's so nice to meet you!" I just kinda rolled my eyes. He seemed WAY too energetic for my liking. "Cool.I'm leaving now." I walked back to the living room.
COLINS P.O.V:
'Umm,wtf that was rude.' I thought. "Don't worry about him. He is kind of a bish." Sketch told me. I nodded. I walked to the living room,where he was. I sit down on the couch next to him and smile.  "Hello!" I said. He kinda just angrily squinted at me like he was trying to shoot Lasers out of his eyes or some sh*t. "Please leave me alone." He said through gritted teeth. "Why?i would like to get to know you!" I said,still smiling. "WELL I DONT!" He yelled,as he kicked me off the couch. I stand up and just look at him,smiling to hide my anger. "Alright then! I shall leave you be!" I walked away,to my room.
TONY'S P.O.V:
I kicked Colin off the couch. I hated him. He just stood up and looked at me,while smiling. But there was an anger icon on his monitor. "Alright then! I shall leave you be!" He was led to his room. 'Okay..that was kinda scary.' I thought. 'Stupid computer..'

(OKAYYY THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!
Word count:336)