THEY STILL HATE EACH OTHER BUT NOT AS MUCH

COLINS P.O.V:
I was very great full that Tony had saved me. I kinda hated him less. But he still hates me,probably. But maybe I should write him a note thanking him? Yeah,I'll do that.
*time skip,the note is written.*
—————————————————————————
Dear Tony,
I would like to express how thankful I am of u saving me. It was very sweet of you to do. I could of died! Anyways,idk how u carried me in when I'm heavy AF lol.

Sincerely,Colin
—————————————————————————
Welp,it was written. Now all's I need to do is give it to him. I slowly walked into his room. He was not in there at the moment. I put the note on his bed and quickly walk out.

TONYS P.O.V:
I just finished eating lunch. I walk back to my room and find a strange letter on my bed. I pick it up and read it. I blushed as I finished reading all of it. Colin thinks I'm..sweet? Well,he said what I DID was sweet. But still! I smiled softly at the note. Then I walked into the living room. Then,steak comes in. "Sup clock?" I glared at him. "For the LAST time,my name is not clock."
"I really don't care.you don't even teach anything useful. All u teach about is time. I actually talk about being healthy." "Time is useful." I said through gritted teeth. Steak was always such a d*ck to me for no reason. He walked up and slapped me in the face. "Stfu." He walked away.I ran to my room and cried. People never really understand that I have feelings too. I was still crying when I heard a knock at the door. I quickly wiped my tears. "Come in!" I said. The door slowly opened to show Colin. He walked in. "What's wrong? I heard crying noises." "I um..it's nothi-" I got cut off by me breaking out into tears again. He slowly sat down on my bed next to me.  "What's wrong?" I told him everything. "Hmm...that steak guy really is a real jerk. You shouldn't listen to him." He said. I kinda smiled. "Yeah..he really is."  He smiled at me. Then we talked about random stuff for hours. By the time I knew it,it was dark out and time for bed. "Welp..I better go back to my room." Colin said,sitting up. "Wait!" I said. He turned around and a question mark appeared on his monitor. "Please stay.." he looked at me for a second then nodded. He lays on the floor. Ngl..I wanted to hug him more then anything else. I slowly got on the floor next to him and pulled him close. I gently grabbed his waist. He normally does not like to touched,but he's asleep so I don't think he would care. I really misjudged Colin. I came to the conclusion that he was annoying and loud after the first 5 minutes of meeting him.but in reality..he was sweet. He listened to me talk about my problems for like a half hour. Even After all I've done to him. I slowly drift off to sleep.

(YASSS SORRY IF THIS WAS TOO LONG!
Word count:543)