ASKING OUT!!!

TONYS P.O.V:
Ok,so I was definitely gonna ask Colin out today. I just don't know how or when. Maybe I'll take him on a walk. I go into the kitchen and see Colin and Lani talking. (Lani is the laptop!) and she is...BLUSHING?! 'DOES SHE LIKE HIM?! NO! HE IS MINE!' I thought. Colin spotted me,and waved. "Hi Tony! Come have a seat!" He said with a smile. Lani rolled her eyes.I sat down next to Colin. Lani was on the other side of him. "So Colin..I was wondering if maybe we could go on a walk?" I said,smiling. "That sounds lovely Tony! I would love to!" He smiled brightly. Meanwhile,Lani was giving me a death glare. I stood up. "Let's go then." He got up too and started walking out the door with me. "Hey,I'll come with u guys too!" Lani yelled. "Um..it seems Tony just wants me to go alone with him." Colin said with an apologetic smile. "Whatever.." Lani said while rolling her eyes.we just start the walk. We are walking on the old dirt path at the park. I look at him,admiring him. "Colin..I wanna talk to u." "Ok..? Sure!" We sat down under a tree. "So um..I just wanna say that I really misjudged you..you're pretty cool." I said. He blushed. "Oh..you're pretty cool yourself." He said nervously. "A-And..." "And what..?" "And..I-I think I'm in love with you." I said smiling softly. He blushed hard at this. "What..? You do..?" I nervously picked at my nails. "Yeah.."  "well..I think I'm i-in love with you too." He said. I blushed. I leaned closer and cupped the sides of his face with my hands. We were both blushing. "May I..?" I asked. He hesitantly nodded. Then..I kissed him. And he kissed back. Oh how I have dreamt of this moment. I gently wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his around my neck. (Does Tony even have a neck?) after 30 seconds or so,we both broke the kiss. "Do you..wanna go out with me,Colin?" I asked. He nodded and kissed me again. "Well,we better head back." He said standing up. "Yeah.." we walked home holding hands.

(THERE WILL BE MORE CHAPTERS!!!THIS IS NOT THE END!!
Word count:396)