Chapter One

Thinking, *Sounds from an object*, Character pov speaking, Others speaking

-Giyuu pov, Training, Near the base of a waterfall-

*Swish, swish, swish*  Giyuu had been training all night. He was working on his breathing forms in the rushing waters near a waterfall. His legs were sore from being pushed by the rapids. He took a small break and realized that it was already becoming dark. Shit! Its been that long? Giyuu scolded himself as he went to dry off.

*Snap* A twig fell out from a tree and landed in front of him. He immediately grabbed his nichirin blade and got into a battle stance. Giyuu started scanning to treetops when suddenly he saw a figure move away from him. He followed it quietly, trying to make no noise. After a while of following it, he again remembered what time it was. I need to get back, I'll come back tomorrow to see if it is still here. He thought.

-Time skip to when he gets back to his estate-

Giyuu was shivering by the time he reached his estate. Shit I left my haori! He panicked. I'm not going to leave it out there! I have to go and get it. (To clear it up, he was thinking so hard about what he was chasing that he just left without it).

-Time skip to back at the waterfall-

-3rd person pov-

Giyuu had sighed from relief seeing that his haroi was still there. What Giyuu didn't see was the demon that he was following before. 

-??? pov-

That's the slayer master instructed me to find. What does he want with this kid. I don't see anything interesting about him. ??? remarked with a smirk. Oh well, I'll just need to bring him in now. 

-Giyuu's pov-

After a few minutes of walking once again back to my estate, i heard a noise and whipped around only to be face to face with-

(Cliff hanger! Unless you know who ??? is. Sorry its kinda short, I'm gonna work on making them longer. 333 words!)