That night, the students' families met them by the school bus. Liz's mother hugged Liz who said, "Mom."

"It's okay," Doris reassured. "All right."

"Peter? Nathan?" May called as she ran to them and embraced them.

"Grace!" Grace's mother called.

"Mom!" Grace exclaimed as she hugged her mother tightly.

"Come here, come here," various families said. "Oh, my god."

---

At school, the student news played on a TV in the hall.

"This past weekend, Midtown's Academic Decathlon team defeated the country's best to win the national championship," Jason said. "Later that day, they also defeated death."

Abe yelled, "Explosion. Sally scream. Flash scream. Everybody screamin'."

Charles was excited as he added, "There were purple lasers and smoke everywhere, It was..." a cat emoji appeared over Charles' mouth and a beep was inserted as he swore, "...just like a Bon Jovi concert."

"As you know, we made it out alive, and that's the important thing," Mr. Harrington stated. "I couldn't bear to lose a student on a school trip. Not again."

The camera amateurishly zoomed in on Mr. Harrington's face.

"Thankfully, no one was seriously injured, thanks to the Spider-Man," Jason said.

Jason and Betty awkwardly commented, "Thank you, Spider-Man."

"Up next: The Spider-Man mania is sweeping the school. How can you show your spider spirit? And who are Spider-Man's fellow crime fighting sidekicks Artemis and Nightwave?"

Peter grinned as he walked past the TV showing the student news. A few students were standing around the TV to watch the news. As Peter cheerfully entered another hall, Ned, Grace., Gabriela and Nathan joined him.

"Dude, dude, dude, dude. What is it like being famous when nobody knows it's you?" Ned asked.

"Crazy, dude," Peter replied.

"It's crazy. Should we tell everyone?"

"No."

Gabriela shook her head. "That would be a bad idea."

"Should I tell everyone?" Ned questioned.

"No, dude, no, that's not a good idea," Peter told him.

Grace frowned. "That's an even worse idea."

"Okay, come on, we'll be late to class," Ned said.

"I'm not going to class," Peter admitted.

"You and Nathan are already in so much trouble for ditching the Decathlon. Grace is in a little trouble, but less so because she actually showed up."

"Dude, listen, Grace, Nathan and I figured it out, right? The wing suit guy is stealing from Damage Control. And what he takes from Damage Control, that's how he builds the weapons. So all I gotta do is catch him."

"But we have a Spanish quiz."

Grace nodded. "I'm not ditching school."

"Ned, I'm probably never gonna come back here," Peter said. "She and Nathan might not either. Mr. Stark is moving the Avengers upstate, so when Nathan, Grace and I bring this guy in-"

Ned cut him off. "Dude, you want to be a high school dropout? You want to make your cousin a high school dropout?"

"Nathan, Grace and I are so far beyond high school right now."