Akuma! New hero?

Somewhere at the park~
" You..Why? Why did you.do...that.." A  feminine voice speak up barely sound like whisper.  A teen with Black hair, green eyes was wearing black short and blue hoody.
( if she's a teenager shouldn't she be at school. Welp I don't know there are teenager who get akumatized like in middle of school time so..)
"Aww what your gonna do cry to your  so called loser friend~" another girl with dark midnight hair and black-eyes, who was wearing blue skirt with black pattern and white shirt. Kinda look like a school uniform.
"You knew this was important for me! Why did you declined for my performance." The black haired girl said tears were forming in her eyes clearly overwhelmed.
The other girl just laughed and said
"You think you can be part my cheerleading squad. Who do you think you are huh? Beside a nobody like you could never be part of my squad. Ugly girl like you are not allowed." The midnight haired girl said harshly.
"Oh why don't you back at your old nerdy self. Clearly you can't be a cheerleader your just pathetic" with that she left other girl heartbroken.
Now the black haired was on her knees crying.

"Ah! Sadness I can feel it. Poor girl getting her dreams crushed like that. Just because she didn't seem fit to others! Clearly my masterpiece. A great weapon do defeat Ladybug and Cat noir!!"

Laughter erupt from the man.

"Fly away my akuma and evilize her!!"
The black butterfly fly towards the girl and get inside the earings she was wearing.
"Dream crusher! I'm hawkmoth"
"Hawkmoth!"
" getting your dream crushed without giving a chance sure is heartbreaking but I won't reject you. Dream crusher I am giving you the power of mind trapping anyone you wish in there worst dream."

( sound like hawkmoth is using his brain isn't he I mean he gave people the worst power at times I mean seriously you have god like powers but what you do spawn gorilla,moths, dolls, pigeons  and giant baby?!!)

"Yes hawkmoth.Everybody have to take their words back. Especially her! No worries I will take Ladybug and cat noir's miraculous for you."
"Very well."
With that the normal girl who is not normal anymore transform and start laughing evily.

"Now i will make sure to bring misery on paris." Dream crusher evily said and start shooting people with purple beams coming form her hands.
Every people she crossed ways were sleeping and seeing their worse fears.
She was freely jumping around while people were running away. Soon she come face to face across a girl. The same girl who she was arguing, same girl who mocked her was now wide eyed staring at the crusher herself.
"Kyle..? You-"
"There's no Kyle here. Now i'm Dream crusher and i'll make sure to crush you happy life! Making you live your worst fear!"
"No please stop.. I-i'll make sure you can participate! So-so"
"JUST SHUP UP.NOW I WILL MAKE SURE YOU LIVE YOUR WORST FEAR TOO!!" Dream crusher Shoot the other girl and Bam! Welcome to hell.

Now dream crusher got her revenge she start other shitting other people just to lure The heroes out.

(Back at the Our oc)
Sigh finally I ate in peace. That lila girl was sure something. After eating my lunch it was time to gather at halls as miss bustier told us too. While I was just walking there a hand stop me. I move around only to face the that annoying face
"Hey Olivia!"
Lila rossi. What does she want I only talk with her once but I get big red flag everytime I face her.
"Oh! Hey lila what is it?" I asked her clearly confused that what does she need now. I mean not to sound rude or anything but the only reason she talked to me was just to make sure I wasn't close with Adrien.
"Oh nothing your new so I thought I help you find the way where everyone's at right."
Oh that's nice of her. Maybe I was just thinking too much.
I smile at her replied
"Oh thank u Lila. Sure let's go ahead" with that she walked ahead while I was following her behind.
(Oh boy if I knew what was real intention is)
______________________________________

Third person pov~
Soon lila and Olivia arrived at where others were gathered. The principal have an important announcement to disclose. Lila stand at the front while olivia stand beside Alya. She wave at Alya and Alya did same. But the blunette girl didn't seem to like it. Soon Mr. arrived and get up on the stage. He stand infront of all the students and said
"Good evening students. I'm sure all of you are eager to know about this special news. So without further delay-"
Student starting whispering among each other  when chloe's father move forward.
" uhm.. Dear students I have a favour to ask you as well as it's an invitation for all you. I have invited some guest from Japan."
Gasps could be heard everyone was gawking  at mayer with unbelievable expressions.
"To be exact UA highschool student and teacher. With the no. 1 hero ALL MIGHT"
now everyone was cheering out loud and some was fangirling too.
"Wow!! AMAZING" some shouts.
"Indeed it is. I have planned a special  event for heroes. That's why I decided to invite some heroes from japan. But there are few things I need your help with. So can you dear students"
"Yay we totally will.!!" One said.
"Yeah we can help you du- ah mr. Mayer" Nino said.
"YEAH WE WILL" Everyone agreed aside from
"I'm agreed to party and all but leave me out from work. They can do all the working not me. I need to look my best. Daddyy?!" Chloe whined.
"Ah! Sure Chloe honey." And being the princess's daddy he is. Mayer agreed.

Everyone was happy and excited but it only lasted for few minutes untill. The front door kicked open.
Everyone gasps and look infront
"Sweet sweet dreams now will turn into their worst fears. I'm Dream crusher and i'm here to make you all live in you worst fear."
Yup! The villain's here. She start shooting everyone. Some get hits while others were running for their dear life. While our main heroes run in the washrooms and transform.
"Tikki. There's an akuma outside. Let's transform. Quick Tikki spots on!!"

"Plagg!!"
"Aww no not yet. Couldn't we chillax a bit"
"Not funny plagg! We can't slack of others need us, especially ladybug needs our help. Beside this akumatised victim seems tricky"
"Geez how come a fine day turned into this"
"Plagg claws out!!"

But a little help could be needed after all
Olivia was also hiding alone and was talking to her kwami.
"Izzy looks like there's some sort of villain is on the run but I thought parisian people don't have quirks. So how come?"
"Seems like an effect of the miraculous's power. Butterfly one to be exact"
"You mean someone is using miraculous for evil? But aren't they were supposed to used for good" olivia asked.
"Yeah but seem like that's not the case. Olivia we have to help everyone." Izzy said worriedly.
"Yeah but what about the other heroes or miraculous holder what would they think?"
"Don't worry. Right now they need us since my power would come handy for them." Izzy declared proudly.
"Hm sure. So we are fighting crime together aren't we." Olivia smirked.
"Sure are"
"Then let's go it's time to transform. Izzy~ let's fly!!"

"Don't worry paris. Cuz Nightwing is here"

______________________________________