❝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

➪                     ⛓𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀⛓ ⋮≡

𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝗶𝗶
kao
istg
delete that picture

𝗸𝗮𝗼𝗸𝗮𝗼
what picture? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝗶𝗶
FROM THE TWITTER POST

𝗸𝗮𝗼𝗸𝗮𝗼
nahh

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"new message from: xxx-xxx-xxx"

➪                     𝘅𝘅𝘅-𝘅𝘅𝘅-𝘅𝘅𝘅. ⋮≡

hi
is this y/n?

um
yea?
who this?

oh, my bad
i'm ura-acca!
ur new manager
:DD

𝙭𝙭𝙭-𝙭𝙭𝙭-𝙭𝙭𝙭 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 '𝙭𝙭𝙭-𝙭𝙭𝙭-𝙭𝙭𝙭'
𝙩𝙤 '𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙧𝙖-𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙖'

oh yea
momoe gave me ur number
what's up?

there's a rehearsal scheduled
tomorrow
you'll come

mhm
where is it?

acca's, as always
be there at 5

k

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

it was actually kind of funny, how easy it was for you to get into the band. but you were glad, seeno evil was a pretty popular band and they played in many different places, giving you the opportunity to see the world.

you just couldn't shake off the feeling that it was too easy. especially with how great haruka, the previous drummer was.

there wasn't really much information about why she left known to the public, only the official statement released by the band.

guess you'll have to ask them yourself, if you want to know what happened.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"hey, am i late?" when you walked through the door of the bar, the whole squad was already present.

"nah, neiru just likes everyone to be early." said rika, rolling her eyes. the vocalist was playing with the microphone in her hands, standing next to one of the guy you saw at the bar on your audition.

"ah, y/n! pleasure to meet you face to face!" the guy turned to you, holding out his hand with a grin. he was taller than you, about 6'1" if you had to guess.

ura-acca had a beige shirt with some random colourful squares drawn on it, and a orange button up draped over it. the shirt was tugged into dark trousers. what you quickly noticed, as it surprised you, was the fact that the man had a white cane in his hand.

"likewise, sir."

"oh no no, don't call me sir. that makes me feel old!" he laughed, ruffling his messy pink hair.

"ready to play?" asked you ririka, gesturing the stage with her microphone.

"let's go." you felt your phone buzz in you pocket.

"message request from: haruka♛ (crack.in.the.mirror)"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───