❝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹⛓ @𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘰_𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭  • 15𝘴
get ready everyone! seeno evil is coming!

𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹⛓ @𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘰_𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭  • 15𝘴get ready everyone! seeno evil is coming!

ㅇ ⥮ ♡ ⋮≡

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"where are my in-ears!"

"i lost my mic!"

the backstage was chaos, everyone searching for things as you just heard the 5 minute call. at this moment, you were thankful the drum set was already on stage and you only needed to take your head set and drumsticks.

"comfortable?" as this was your first concert with the band, you needed someone to help you with securing the microphone on. momoe volunteered to do it, checking with you if the mic wasn't bothering you.

"yeah, it's okay." momoe nodded, walking away to get her own set on.

"shit! that's not my guitar!" you wondered if this was the usual for the band, the chaos.

"kids, 3 minutes! you all ready?" ura-acca peeked through the door, looking at you as you were the closest one.

"i'm done. i'm not sure about them though." you pointed at the running teenagers. only you and neiru seemed to be ready.

"ha! my mic!" rika also appeared on your side. she was trying to quickly fix her head set while still looking at you.

"where is my guitar pick!" kaoru ran around the room, checking his every bag in search for the small tool.

"i have a spare one, catch!" momoe threw the boy some small object, which you assumed was the guitar pick he was looking for. "are we ready now?"

"yeah!" ai came to you all with her guitar. at last, everyone was ready to play.

"i'll go first to introduce the group." said rika, as she walked from the room, following ura-acca.

you were nervously playing with the drumsticks, as you waited for the go to call.

"nervous?" you heard momoe ask, before you felt her hand gently caressing your arm.

"kinda..."

"don't be. it's mostly the locals, nobody will judge you if you mess up. besides, everything will be fine, i believe in you."