Monday Madness

Photo of Jessica shown above

Jessica

The sound of One Love -Bob Marley blasting throughout my room,was the start of my morning.Summer is over ,carnival ended a few weeks ago and today's the first day of school. I dragged myself to the joint bathroom and took a cold shower to wake me up out of my sleepy state.I began putting on my oufit I chose over the summer.

"Jessica its 7:50 let's go", my mother screamed from downstairs, sadly I had to be 18 to drive.The drive to the school was short considering I lived in the same village.As we approached the dull coloured building I wanted to go back home and sleep, but knowing my mother would bring me back unwillinging, I headed towards the entrance.

The walk to the gate was painfully quiet and getting my belongings searched was no fun either. I desperately wanted to find one of my friends and, fast.I looked around as I walked in search of a familiar face and walked straight into someone.The person quickly held onto my shoulder to steady me.

My eyes drifted up towards his face and I realized he was very attractive. His caramel skin,hazel eyes and dread locs were complimented by abs that were clearly visible through his shirt.This stranger was eye candy.When my eyes finally saw his face, he smirked.I stepped out of his reach, looked him dead in the eyes "Watch where you're going Asshole "then walked away.I could practically hear his jaw make contact with the floor and smiled with satisfaction.

I made my way towards was first class for the day which was unfortunately English with Mr. Edwards. He was obsessed with his health and spent most of his classes discussing the dangers of make-up which was very entertaining.

As I entered the class I was greeted by Ashana, she always reminded me of a coin. On one side a certified book worm and the other a party animal. She was 5'2", well shaped and had dark brown chinese eyes.

We made our way to the back of the class to get filled in on all the things we missed out on during the summer.Ashana keep the topic on Jessie.Jessie Johnson, he recently joined our school from Ireland and she kept the topic on him.

When the bell rang, our conversation ended and I faced forward. I saw a familiar male having an intense discussion with Mr.Edwards. Chatter filled the class room, as students wanted to be updated with every happening of their friends' lives over the summer.

The sound of the bell broke the spell that the two males in the front of the class seemed to have put themselves in. "Good morning class" Mr.Edwards cheerfully said finally aware of our presence ."Good morning Mr.E" was the resonsponce ."This here ..." He said pointing at the handsome strangler I spoke with earlier,"Is Lincon High's.."I was anxious to hear if he was a student or a new teacher."New principle Mr.Rio"I froze and inhale sharply, his eyes immediately found mine.

Shit ,Shit ,Shit ,Shit ,Shit ,Shit !

.......................................................
Thanks
-JDupp
-Niah