Monday Madness 2

Photo of Shilo Shown Above

                      Jessica

   So, here I was,in the middle of English class,still,eye to eye with the Sex God himself it felt like an eternity.

  Just then Shilo walked in,she was head cheerleader and today she wore nothing else than her cheer leading uniform. When she walked in the trance I was in was broken, hallelujah.

Shilo sat next to me with a big goofy smile on her face .I knew what that meant either gossip or big news.But her next words shocked me "I see you got a thing  for the new teacher, " I sat speechless, "but don't worry its obvious he only has eyes for you "she said winking, pointing her head forward.

  When I got the hint I looked forward and there was no other than Mr.Rio, standing directly in front of my desk .Damnnnn he hot .I blushed thinking about my thoughts towards my principal. "Miss, is your name Jessica?", the way he called my name caused me to pant loud enough for just Shilo and Mr. Rio to hear. That cause him to grow a full smile like I mean showing teeth and every thing, not forgetting his dimple. His dimple was on his left cheek, it will be the death of me. Just then I remembered his question, "Um yes"I said unsure.I inwardly face palmed myself .This is the second time I got talk to Mr.Sex God, I mean Rio and I'm fricking unsure of my own name I yell in my head.
  "Meet me at my office after school "his whole demeanor changed, and now he was back in principle mode. "Ar.. Are you ..umm sure ?" I stammered .What was wrong with me "I mean whatever "I tried to cover up my embarrassment .He shook his head and left .
     Throughout the rest of the morning I was preoccupied imagining what it would be in his office. I really didn't want to get suspended .Its not that I'm a goody to shoes kinda of person, I'm more like a badass who tries to get good grades. Im going to graduate for Harvard with honour and no principle no matter how sexy and tempting is going to stop me.

                        Shilo

    I can't believe my brothers' car broke down this morning. If it was any other day I wouldn't have minded, wait no I lied, I would have still minded .The head cheerleader can't walk it to school .I would have kicked a cheerleader off the squad of doing something like that, that was one of the reasons I was not going to walk. The other reason is my pride would never allow me .

   After waiting fifteen minutes for for the car to get fixed, I finally arrived to school and when to office where I usually go when I'm late. Mr.Lake was not there that's strange, but this is an opportunity of a lifetime. My parent won't be called today, I smirked and that boosted my confidence as I modeled down the hallwall, as if it my runway.

   When I reach my English class,-who chose English as my first class for the day ?- No one noticed . Everyone's eyes were glued to this gorgeous guy who was standing at the front of the class, and Jessica who happen to be intensely watching each other. You could see the hungry look in their eyes, wait Jessica hmhmhm .I walked to my seat which seem to break everyone for the trance they seemed to be in.

    "I see you got a thing for the new teacher," I started my conversation with a mega watt smile on my face . She look like a dear caught in headed lights, shocked , which cause me chuckle."but don't worry its obvious he only has eyes for you"I said winking. I guess it wasn't only me who had I thing for teachers at this school.

    I sensed a presence in front of me and was met by the face of the new teacher. Jessica didn't move so I figured she didn't notice so I pointed me head towards him and she got the memo.

  All I caught from the conversation was that this new teacher wanted to meet jessica after school in his office .That means that he's the new principle ,I wasn't informed that Mr.Lake would no longer be our principle and I don't mind either .

   I was constructing a plan in my head. The last thing I do before I graduate is get The Principle with Jessica .So me and my teacher can double date with her and her principle. And that was I promise written in the stars.

...................................
Thanks
-C.S.Halley
-J.A.Hughes