Monday Madness 3

Jessica After School

Jesus take the wheel ...Why did I have to open my big mouth......Nice going smart ass " This was my conversation with myself as I walked to Mr. Rio's office.I wasn't afraid of him , oh hell no ,what I was afraid of is what was going to happen. Happen between me and Mr.Rio, behind a closed door , with no one to witness.This is bad ....oh jesus this is real bad .

My last class was right around the corner from the office but taking my time I managed to make it in 15 minutes .I was trying to find an excuse to go home but the other half of me craved to see Mr.Sex God and lick him all over .......I can't even think clearly when it comes to this man. Breathe in ,breathe out okay I'm ready and with that I burst through his door without knocking. That boosted my confidence level it,reminded me of who I am , a BADASS .

I opened the door soo abrupt it made no noise and Mr.Rio didn't realize I had arrived. From the door I was given a perfect view of his sculpted back muscle as he stretched to find whatever he was looking for in the high cupboard. I was drooling like a dog and I'm sure as hell I did not look attractive.When Mr.Rio finally got what he was looking for ,which from a distance looked like a little book the turned to his desk and saw me .I strolled into his office and took a seat

"You wanted to see me "I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Your behavoiur this morning was unacceptable"

"Okay,... so what's my punishment?" I said while placing one leg over the other and leaning toward him as I spoke. Part of me was anxious and the other was a bit afraid to hear his response.

He inhaled a sharp breathe, took a couple seconds to gather his thoughts and stated, " Im the principal, you answer to me not the other way around" in the huskiest voice i have ever heard. Uncontrolably i let out a small moan.

Mr. Rio smirked, smiled then there was full grown grin on his face. He shoke his head then began to run his tongue over his lips. At this point i lost all common sense and spaced out