9

Dreadwing- I will protect you my love no matter what. I will make sure that Starscream doesn't lay a hand on you anymore.

Me- I know. That's why I love you. And you need to protect me even more. I will explain it to you later.

Dreadwing- wait, protect you even more. What do you mean sweet spark.

Me- I chuckled. I will tell you later my love

Dreadwing- alright. But I will be there with you when I am done here. I love you.

Me- I love you too.

I ended the bond chat and went to the med bay. I walked through the halls and made it to the med bay. The doors opened. I saw Knockout turning around and I saw his expression.

TailGlider what happened he said to me. He quickly got me to sit on the berth. Here. Here is the other half of my wing. Starscream did this. I don't know why he did this. And I don't know why I deserved this. I noticed Knockout was listening but still fixing my wings that Starscream had damaged. That's when we saw the doors open.

Starscream get out of here you are not welcome here Knockout yelled to Starscream. Oh please shut up Knockout. You told them didn't you, he sneered at me. I was really scared I didn't know what to do. Knockout I screamed. Don't worry I'll get Lord Megatron he said while running out to fetch him. Really always have to get the master don't you he said. I mean seriously what has he done for us seekers nothing he yelled at me. I knew he was right but I really didn't care. I still serve our master Lord Megatron. Look Starscream I don't care I still serve our master Lord Megatron I yelled at him. That's when I saw him going over and grabbing a tool. Starscream you need to think about what you are doing I yelled at him.

Oh I have. You are being a incompetent seeker. I quickly got off the berth and started running to the doors but slammed into someone. I immediately fell backwards right onto the floor. I looked up and noticed it was our Master Lord Megatron.

TailGlider, are you alright? he asked me. I shook my head. And he noticed and knew that I wasn't alright. Starscream you have crossed the lines and this has gone too far he yelled at him. No my Liege I haven't. She's the one who has crossed the lines, not me he said yelling to our Master. Megatron didn't believe a word he was saying. My Liege, he said. Think about it before and when she joined us. Starscream you always try to find and get your ways and you also try to overthrow. But hear this, it's not working.

I saw Megatron walking toward Starscream before we knew it. Starscream did something that was unexpected. He dodges one of Megatron's punches and immediately starts running towards me. I noticed he was running towards me with a tool but it was too late. I wasn't able to get out of the way in time. Before I knew it he stabbed me in the side of my abdomen. I gasped.