34

Now open the second box. I opened the box and it was a necklace but with a heart. I opened the heart and one picture had Dreadwing, me and our son, the other with Megatron, me and our son.

Oh Megatron, it's beautiful. I immediately started crying. Megatron bent down and wiped my tears. I can tell these are happy tears, my love. Hmm yes. Oh. Here's your gift. Megatron smiled and gently took the box he opened. My dear, how did you find this? I had help with Soundwave and Shockwave. That's why they were acting funny.

Here's another gift. Open this one. He took the box. And opened it. His eyes widened. TailGlider how did you find the picture of me and my son and my wife. I have my ways. Thank you my dear. And one last one. Megatron turned and smiled. I walked over to the entrance of the door. Thank you Soundwave. He nodded and he left. The gift was in a box. I walked to him and handed it to him. Now open this one. Megatron knelt down and opened the box. Oh TailGlider. He lifted the sword out of the box. It's beautiful. It even has my insignia embedded in the sword. He sat the sword down. Come here my dear. I went to him.

These gifts are all wonderful. He kissed me on my helm. This is the best anniversary that I have ever had. He walked me over and we sat down looking at the stars. Megatron. Hmm yes my dear. What was your son like and wife? Hmm. They were just like you almost. But to be honest I really don't like talking about it. I am really sorry my dear. Oh no it's okay. I mean I understand.

We both looked at the time. Megatron, are you busy tomorrow? Yes. I always am why. Well I thought you might want to come with me, you know. To uh. I was afraid to tell my husband but he bent down to me. Are you asking me to come with you to have a check up with our new child? I immediately looked up. What, how did you know? You left a paper on my desk my dear. And you reminded yourself to ask me. Oh scrap. Well yes I am asking. Of course I would, my dear. Anyways it is getting late. Happy anniversary my queen. He bent down and kissed me. Hmm. Happy anniversary my warlord. Suddenly he lifted me up. Oh Megatron. Put me down. Nope. I noticed he was walking and taking me to our room. Okay fine. Good.

Soon we headed inside. He laid me down and went to the washroom. I was sitting when I felt something wasn't right. Mommy, you okay. Oh SkyQuaker I forgot you were as. Aargh. Asleep. Mommy. I immediately started crying. The pain was intense. Suddenly the pain went more and it jerked me off our berth. I landed on the floor holding my tank. I started crying even more. Daddy, daddy. Mommy hurt mommy hurt he said to his father. Megatron ran inside, looked but went and noticed I was on the ground crying. Hey sweetheart, what is it? I immediately put my arms up. He bent down and lifted me up. Megatron it aargh. Please make it stop.

Megatron was worried. Knockout I need you to come to my quarters now. And bring your scanner. Yes my Liege. Megatron sat on his berth holding his wife. He knew she was in pain. Aargh. I went and cradled into my husband's arms. It hurts my warlord please make it stop. I was sobbing. The pain was so terrible that I jolted and accidentally kicked my husband in the stomach. Hpmh. My dear you will be fine. Knockout, get here now. I'm on my way, my Liege.