37

That was quite a punch you got my dear. Hmm. Yeah. But I will let you know if I feel any different.

Fast Forward 3 Months. I was noticing some weird changes with our daughter. I was concerned. I went to look for Megatron I walked and saw Soundwave. Hey Soundwave. He turned and stopped and went to me. Yes your majesty, he said in a recording. Is Megatron in the throne room. I really need to speak to him. Concerning about our daughter. He nodded and I followed.

Meanwhile Megatron was sitting on his throne having his son sitting on his lap. What you watching son. Not sure dad. Something the humans made up. It is actually pretty funny. Hmm. I see. SkyQuaker was watching until he came to a video and it made him scream a little which made Megatron jumped. Son. Why did you do that. Well the video. I am done. Soon the doors opened. Megatron turned and saw his queen. I walked over and saw my husband smiling at me and having time with our son.

Honey can I speak to you in private. Like you know with flying. Sure. Soundwave can you watch SkyQuaker. Soundwave nodded. We walked out and headed to the flightdeck. He transformed and I climbed in.

So my dear what was it that you need to talk to me about. Well I am concerned about Flight-Dragon-Storm. Have you noticed her changing a lot. Hmm. Yes I have. Well I am really worried about her Megatron. My dear I am sure she will be fine. I hope so.

Meanwhile Flight-Dragon-Storm was in her room. She was in so much pain. Aargh. She was noticing she was getting spikes like her father. She was crying. Soon the doors opened. Brother. Where's carrier and sire. I can't handle this pain. Mommy and daddy is out. They are talking in private. Well I need them now. I aargh. They she was getting features of her mother's with wings. Brother get sire and carrier. Please.

*Private Chat With SkyQuaker And TailGlider*

SkyQuaker- mommy

TailGlider- yes pumpkin what is it.

SkyQuaker- mommy her form is changing and it is getting intense.

TailGlider- how intense. What features does she have now.

SkyQuaker- well she has daddy's spikes and she has your features like the wings.

TailGlider- alright we'll be there

*Private Chat With SkyQuaker And TailGlider Ends*

SkyQuaker walked off. He wanted to talk to his deceased sire it has been a while.