𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻.

o c t o b e r 1 6; 2 0 2 2

she was born in 70's, full of grace and family's founded by teas, it was in switzerland, the land of famous cheese, she was named after misery, her father went away, his disappearance is a mystery.

her mother took care of her, but after she aged not well, she threw her out, making her feel like she's a monster; missie turned twelve, she was seeking for love, looking, delve-but all she found was a curse.

she said, there's no true loves kiss in this world, she learned a lot while young, she learned to be strong; but she was driven by man who's hung, she was harassed; as a girl who's beautiful, you never noticed that she was strung.

when she turned thirty-two, she became a whore, not because she wants-but to kill men who's not chosen like thor; she hates men, because of her dad, pinning in her mind that he's the reason she hates her own land.

she invites them, she seduce and act hot in front, but inside her her, she was grabbing a knife to stab them in their chest, using their own blood, she'll leave her message with her own font.

she became greedy of death, she put justice in her hand, promising to put every man in rest; winking in front of the hearth, cheering like christmas but no merry, because all she wants is to bring is hurt-pain that is vehement.

"𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗴𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗶." for her.
if you got injured, she doesn't care.

she turned on her sixty, no husband nor grandchildren, she weaken her lip, she lived with a life full of chain, it was not meant for her-but she chose not to have conscience, when she died, no one knows.

her body was left in her house, no one cares, no one has come-no one wants to dare.

she was born almost alone,
she grew halfly alone,
she died finally alone.

-San, Upsettingly Spoken.

[•]: lowercase intended.