cuddles

Jiwon tiptoed into the bedroom as she returned home after a long and exhausting day spent at the studio.

She was trying to be as quiet as possible since she could see that you were sound asleep in bed.

She admired the sight momentarily, feeling her heart swell over how much she loves you.

She kissed your head softly and then continued to make her way across the room, grabbing a change of clothes before she went into the bathroom to change for the night.

After removing her makeup, brushing her teeth, and then the tangles out of her hair, and then changing into her cozy pajamas, she turned the light off and exited the bathroom.

She was surprised to find that you were no longer asleep and laying down but rather awake and sitting up in bed waiting for her.

"Oh, you startled me," She chuckled as she felt her heart racing in her chest. "Did I wake you?"

"I woke up when you kissed me." You explained. "But it's alright. How was your day?"

She shrugged her shoulders wordlessly and walked over to the bed before crawling beneath the blankets.

"You look tired."

"I am." She sighed. "And a little anxious. There's so much going on right now, it's a little overwhelming when I think about it."

"I know, baby." You said and squeezed her shoulder.

She closed her eyes and relaxed a little as you rubbed her shoulders comfortingly.

"You look like you need some cuddles."

She quickly opened her eyes and turned her head to look at you and you watched her eyes light up and a smile pull at her lips.

"You like the sound of that?"

She nodded and her smile grew bigger as you laid down and brought her into your arms.

She put her head on your chest and when you kissed her head lovingly, she giggled happily.

"You feel better?"

"A little." She said and looked up at you. "You always make everything better. You and your cuddles. You make me feel so warm and so happy."

"I just love you very much." You said and she kissed your neck a couple of times, lips brushing against your skin softly and lovingly.

"And I love you so much." She said as she curled up to you a little closer. "You're my everything."

You started to play with your hair and she closed her eyes as all of her anxious thoughts faded away and she began to feel content.

"This is exactly what I needed." She whispered. "Just some cuddles from my favorite girl. I don't need anything else in the world."

You kissed her head once more and she gunned contentedly, making your heart flutter.

"I'll always be here to cuddle you and make everything better again. I promise."

She fell asleep a few seconds later; your voice, your arms, and your heartbeat in her ears soothed her enough to drift off to sleep.

"Goodnight, my angel. I love you. Have sweet dreams."

You held her a little tighter and fell asleep with her in your embrace, happy that she was feeling better now.