Chpt 7: Bird Cage...the final

Buckle up this is going to get crazy...

Also Gustav Skarsgard is a taxi driver?

What did Eric do to piss of the Mikelsons?
Did someone blab about what they are really doing in London ?

Maybe the Mikelsons want the catalyst for themselves...I mean there are two kinds of vampires so there could be different legends of the catalyst...

________________________________

"NIKLAUS!" Rebekah yelled to him as he but Jessica and Elijah pulled him off Jessica, kol appears and chants something making Pam's head hurt next thing they know they're in the Mikelsons suite in Hotel Whitby,London.....

1977

"HELP ME!!" Sid yells as he is pulled into the door that's opened magically, feeling fangs in his neck, shoulders and leg until he kicks what's bit him and tries to crawl away, his vision becoming blurry so he goes on all fours to his friends scared out of his mind.
"Whoa!...you alright mate?" His friends laughs and slurs, "som...something bit my leg down here" he blurts out, blood streaming down his and through the material of his long sleeve shirt but he still had strength some even after multiple vampire bites...

(Sound familiar??...barbaric huh 🤣)

"Mate your fucked up, here's a beer..." his friend offers but someone else grabbed it, sniffed it and downed it easily but spat it out quickly too...

~back to earlier when Pam and Jessica arrived at hotel Whitby~

Pam POV

"It's been a while hasn't it Pamala? We didn't get to say goodbye last time or thank you for calling our father to where we were....besides you where barely 70 years a vampire at that point..." that brat kol was yammering on about until I felt silver being pressed on my cheek and I see Jessica being weakened by...a wolf bite?...

"Oh we know about your business, I met the one called godric after he departed from dear...*silver Burning sound*...old....your maker....*silver being wrapped around my arms after my jacket was ripped from my body*....Eric fucking Northman" Kol continues torturing me knowing I'm older than Jessica.

'Eric....hurry your Viking ass up' I thought....

"Be a good girl and tell me where it is love...." klaus says while striding over, I spat in his face as I was smart to have a vervain capsule in my mouth, it stung his forehead and he shifted to his hybrid eyes and fangs came out and he grabs my throat, digging claws in and everything. "Le...leave her....alone you old..." Jessica piped up but Rebekah caught her....

"I would choose my next words carefully little vamp, my brother Niklaus may be whatever it is you where about to call him.." Rebekah starts then breaks her arms and she screamed.
"Proceed brothers, Elijah dearest pour me a drink will you...". "Sister must you be so dram...never mind"  Elijah says....

~
~
~
~

There was a brief moment or two where the torture stopped, klaus said they needed them alive for leverage against Eric, Jessica's bones where pulling back into place...the healing of that must have triggered the poison of the wolf bite out of her system quicker, Pam can feel Eric getting closer and I'm sure Jessica felt bill too.
"Come on little vampire...Jessica right? Do you want a true blood?...I can't cure the wolf bite I'm afraid only my brother can do that, hybrid blood and all..." Elijah says to Jessica offering her a bottle of B+ and she took it gulping down most of it. A doner then walks in while filling a blood bag for Pam, removing a silver chain or two of the largest one. The doner then began squeezing the blood bag into Pam's mouth, she weakly drank from it, parts of her healed mostly in the areas the silver was removed...