-five.

Sooyeon had been learning how to make herbal tea to bring to lady Soo. "So do you remember how to make the tea now?" Min ju asked. "Yes! I think I've got the hang of it."

"Okay now you can go over and serve it to her. I have to stay here to help with the food. You can handle this right?" Min ju asked.

"Yes." Sooyeon picked up the tray and walked into the court yard going over to the lady's manor. As she was walking, Sooyeon accidentally pumped into someone, which makes the hot tea and the tray fall on her clothes and onto the ground.

"Oh no! Are you okay? Here let me help you." She then looks up and realizes it is the 13th prince, wang baek. Her heart started beating like crazy in front of him. She didn't know what to do, or how to greet him. 'Oh no, Sooyeon what are you going to do?' She thought to herself.

"I'm okay.." she told him.

He got his hand kerchief and wiped the tea off of her clothing and her hands. "Does it burn? I am sorry!" He said looking at her hand, worried about her.

Her heart started to beat faster when he grabbed her hands to make sure she was okay.

Sooyeon had been very flustered right now.

"It's okay. You don't have to.." she said shyly pulling away her hands.

"I promise I will repay you. I'm sorry for bumping into you like this." The prince said sighing.

"No it's okay! It was my fault since I wasn't watching where I was going..but now..I have to go back and remake the tea, it's all wasted now." Sooyeon said feeling a bit sad and wary.

This job as a maid wasn't easy.

"I can help you. Come with me." Baek ah said smiling. He grabbed her hand and brought her to the kitchen in his manor. The maids looked over wondering who she was, and why she was with the 13th prince. They gossiped about her.

Baek ah gave her a pair of new clothes to wear, Since Sooyeon was soaked in tea. "Here you can go put this on in that room, I will help you to make the tea, is it for your lady?"

"Yes..I was suppose to bring it awhile ago..she's probably worried about me." Sooyeon said sighing. "Okay I will hurry!" He said helping her make the tea.

"Thank you prince wang baek.."

"It's no problem. It was kind of my fault so I want to help." He said smiling.

She nodded and went into the room to change.

Sooyeon felt a bit guilty, she knew this was wrong..she wasn't suppose to get too close with the prince since min ju had already warned her, that it was forbidden but now she's met with the prince in this way, and there was no Choice.

Sooyeon had to make sure no one found out.