Chapter 4.

Thomas woke up to a sound of yelling. He sat up in his bed and looked at the curtains that were closed. It was dark. And Thomas couldn't see a thing. The bedroom Ranboo had given him was quite— extravagant. The bed was big and soft, next to him was a desk table with a candle (which wasn't lit), Red carpet followed around his whole room. He rubbed his eyes as he took off the covers. His leg was still broken, and certainly not feeling well, but the pain subsided and he limped his way out of his room.

He limped to where the yelling was and decided it wouldn't be bad to just maybe have a sneak in listening to the conversation. Of course, his parents taught him it was disrespectful to snoop in others' conversations or personal matters, but it was just too tempting for Thomas not to do so. He leaned his ear against the wall as he heard the yelling.

"What the hell Ranboo?! You brought a STRANGER into OUR house! What if he kills us in the night and just gets away with it? What if he fucking decides to figure out our secret and tell the WHOLE WORLD." Thomas did not recognize this voice. The tone was certainly angry, yet it was not deep, nor soft. Thomas realised that the person who was shouting at Sir–no, just Ranboo, was most likely a person close to him.

He decided to listen in more. "Tubbo, the man has already met other gods. What would he do if he knew about us?" Ranboo said calmly. "SEE? THIS proves that he could tell everyone about our secret!" He heard Ranboo give a small sigh. "Tubbo, I'm sure he wouldn't. I trust this person." Thomas frowned at this. Trust? He thought. He gave a small chuckle. Ranboo trusts him? Thomas, a random and totally bizarre stranger he had just met today?

Either Ranboo is just too kind, or way too manipulative. "You're going to like him, trust me Tubbo." Ranboo said with certainty. "And how could you be so sure of that?" The voice named 'Tubbo' said. That's quite true, Thomas thought. How could Ranboo be so sure? For all he knows, Thomas could just kill them and keep the mansion to themselves. Of course, Thomas wouldn't do that. But still, how come Ranboo had this amount of trust in him? "You can ask him right now," Ranboo said. And silence.

Thomas tried to lean in closer, but soon the door opened. Thomas stumbled forward, falling slightly before getting caught by someone. Ranboo straightened Thomas out and backed slowly. Thomas' cheeks turned red. "Oh my–Pardon me, I didn't mean to eavesdrop on your conversations, its just—I woke up to yelling and wanted to know what's happening without having to bother—This doesn't make it seem better....I'm so sorry for eavesdropping," Thomas said, as his words slightly stumbled on top of each other.

Thomas looked at the man next to Ranboo. He must be Tubbo, he thought. Tubbo was short. And in short, he was shorter than Ranboo and Thomas. He had dark brown hair covering his eyes. The back of his hair length was short and reached up to his neck only. He was wearing a trenchcoat that seemed to be quite worn out, and his designs for clothes were-peculiar. His shirt was black, yet his trenchcoat was green. Odd choice of colour scheme, yet his pants were black as well and were rolled up for his long brown boots.

An earring shaped in a cross was dangling from only one of his ears and it seemed to be made out of pure gold. Since Thomas makes items/armour, he has a pretty good knowledge and eyesight to know which is made of real gold and which is made of fake gold. "Is this the person you're letting stay in our mansion?" Tubbo asked. "Well who else would this be?" Ranboo responded. "Don't give such a tone you prick." Ranboo only chuckled. "Why yes your 'majesty', I won't give such a tone next time." Tubbo scoffed and playfully punched Ranboo on the leg.

"What's your name, stranger?" He asked Thomas, as he scrunched his eyes up in disgust. "Erm–my name is Thomas Innit." Thomas said, as he scratched the back of his neck. "Thomas Innit?" Tubbo said. "Sounds familiar..." Ranboo gave a small frown at Tubbo. "How's your leg doing, Tommy?" Ranboo asked with a gentle look. "Oh! My leg's doing a bit better, the pain isn't as bad as yesterday," Thomas said with a small smile. "What?" Tubbo asked. "What happened to his leg, Ranboo?" Ranboo told Tubbo all about how Thomas stumbled upon their mansion and how his leg was broken, and the deal they had made.