Chapter 1.

Normal day's began as usual. Business for the Innit's was booming, and the family was perfect as usual. The mother was beautiful, the father was handsome, their daughter was lovely and beautiful, and their son...well...he was something alright. But no one remembered or bothered to know what he looked like. Now, it was indeed a fact that the Innit's family was quite rich. The family shared their riches together, and they took afternoon walks and tea parties together. The parents loved each other dearly, but did they love their son dearly as well? Now, Thomas Innit was the first born child, and heir to all the riches. He was a well diligent boy who worked for his role to be a 'perfect' son. You would think that if he earned some gold as an award of good behaviour, he would be satisfied. Thomas, in fact, was not satisfied. He never was. But Thomas would gain some love every once in a while.

He had found a father figure when he was 7 years old. His butler was a nice man, and he had played with Thomas a lot. He would help Thomas work, he would help him with cooking, with riding a horse; everything a noble rich person should learn. But he stopped gaining that love once his mother had given birth to a baby sister. Once his baby sister was born, she was treated like royalty. Anything she wanted, she was given. Although it did not stop Thomas' butler from loving him ever so diligently, he could no longer help Thomas out with anything he needed. And when Thomas got accused of hitting his sister, his butler didn't bother to fend and help him. So at the age of 11, Thomas, had gotten kicked out of his house and left to rot in the slums. Now, Thomas waited for months and even years. But his family didn't bother to come take him back in. No, they just abandoned Thomas and left him to fend for himself in the slums. Let's head to the present now, Shall we?

Thomas is currently 16 now. And as of right now, as he's walking to his job, he can see a dog eating one of its own kind. Thomas stopped and scrunched up his nose in disgust. It's disgusting to see how cruel nature can be. Thomas never wanted nature to be as cruel as humanity. But apparently even nature can have its limits. Thomas could see rats scurry past by him; the rats big and plump, their grey fur looking like it's just not there. To the dark alleyway next to Thomas, you can see drunk men hitting on a poor girl. They cover her mouth while the other grabs her legs. Thomas' eyes widen widely as he runs to his work. Now, Thomas could imagine what they were doing to the girl, and he had desperately wanted the image out. Drunk men smelt like the whiskey they had sloberred and drenched themselves in. Their faces flushed either a bright or dark red. Their eyes always lazily open. They would sometimes come in a pair of two, sometimes a group, and sometimes just alone. If anything, you did not want to be a girl who's walking alone in the dark alleyways of the slum.

In the first place, Thomas agreed that it was the girls fault for walking in a dark alleyway of the slums. Thomas always said, "Well, she was walking in the dark alleyways of the slums..what kind of girl thinks that it's a good idea to walk in a place like this? Hasn't her parents told her to never walk during the night time in alleyways located in the SLUM?" But Thomas knew it wasn't any girl's fault. He just thought his reasoning, or whatever he thinks in his mind, was actually reasonable enough. Therefore; it was and wasn't any girl's fault but it was also their fault. It makes enough sense. Right? Right. Thomas had now just realised that he was running late to his job. And he was going to be fucked once he arives there. Not literally, but metaphorically. Thomas ran faster than the fucking wind, as he 'accidentaly' tripped over something. What a way to start his absolutely nice ass night.

Thomas groaned as he sat himself up. He rubbed his knee, seeing a newly formed bruise that looked like it was going to stay for a week. Thomas winced as he stood himself up; his bruised knee aching and pounding. Thomas looked behind him, or below him, to see what he had tripped on. Thomas only saw a black feather and what seems to be a Golden Necklace chain. Thomas raised his left eyebrow up in confusion, as he once again bent down to pick up the black feather and the golden necklace chain. Thomas held them both in his hands as he thought to himself for a moment, wondering what he could possibly do with these two items.