(Chapter 1) Home Sweet Home

Your Pov

After our quick reunion everyone got in the car and now we are heading home. I check the time and see that it is 5:30 pm. Time to start dinner. I'll even make it special since it is wolf's return home, back to us, back to me(Uh no sharing is caring). I even make his favorite(your choice of food actually since we don't know what this man eats!).

After a good hour, the food is finally ready. "Dinner is ready!" I yell out. Soon wolf,jayden and the twins(who currently don't have names) came into the kitchen. I put the twins in the high chair and gave them their special food. I then made a plate for myself, wolf, and jayden. After passing all the food around I decided that we should watch a movie tonight. Everyone agreed but since it was now 7:30 pm I had to put the twins to sleep or else they would be very cranky in the morning if not put to bed on time.

After the twins were put to sleep. Jayden put his pj's on ready for the movie. I made some popcorn and I let wolf chose the movie.Out of all the movies in the world he chose the polar express(Christmas movie since it's christmas time baby!).45 mins in the movie and jayden is already fast asleep. I pause the movie so that I can carry jayden upstairs into his room. After setting him down in his bed I go back down stairs into the living room to see the movie still playing and wolf asleep. Uh now I got to wake him up and to tell him to go to sleep in my room since we both know that I cannot in fact carry him upstairs or even downstairs. I tell him to wake up and he looks at me strangely before rubbing his eyes. "Wolf go upstairs and into my room. It's the room down the right hallway. It's the 2nd door to your left. Then you can sleep there". I say. He understands and gets up and slowly makes his way upstairs. Once he makes it upstairs I clean up the living room and kitchen for a bout then turn off the movie. I check the time and see that it is 9:30 pm. I slowly realise that I'm tired and I make my way upstairs into my room. 

Once I open the door I see wolf asleep. I slowly climb in bed and put the covers over me and begin to fall alseep. While falling asleep I feel wolf wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him. I feel so happy that my man(ahem our man) is home right now.

(Ngl this might have been the longest chapter I have ever done) (Also a lil update for my schedule for this book. Since I have family stuff happening the only time I would update this book are this Wednesday the 23rd and this friday the 25th. I will also not update at all next week since I got family stuff happening.To add on the week of December 5 is the only week of December when I would update this book.) Bye!