(12) Flirting

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

! Not proof read !

Felix's POV:

I really wasn't prepared to hear Hyunjin's confession, even though I said it back myself. And I know I was wrong for kissing him. "Hyunjin we can't. We're still brothers even if we aren't blood related. We're both wrong to kiss each other..." I said as he tried to lean in, but I pushed him back, his smile quickly disappeared and gave me a cold face, "You're right. We're just siblings. We can't be anything more than that. But who cares? Follow your heart, not what other people say and think. We can hide this until you're ready to tell mom and d-" Hyunjin tried convincing as I interrupted, "No Hyunjin! This is wrong! We can't be in a romantic relationship, and never will be. We will only be brothers...I'm sorry." I said as I walked back to the house, having the last piece of cherry blossom on my head that turned brown, but I didn't care about anything at that point and just went home, to my room, and cried. I don't know what to do.

Hyunjin was back a few minutes later, knowing how upset I was and came in my room, seeing me having tears all over my eyes as I wandered around my big bedroom, "Felix...control yourself...What do you think you were doing back there? Are you crazy? He's your brother now...And our parents are gonna be mad...This can't happen, God please help me...I need t-" I got interrupted as I felt a pair of hands around me, wrapping me and stopping me in place, "Felix calm down and listen to me, I know we're brothers but you can't control who you fall for, like what Chan said. I love you Felix, and we don't have to let them know if you're not ready. But Felix, you're the one I want, the one I love. I won't force you, though. I'll give you time to make your decision, and you can tell me in the end. You came in my life for a reason, you're like the other half of me and I won't give up until you give me your answer. I will, and I'm going to make you fall for me." He said while letting me go, he smirked at me and left the room. 

"Make you fall for me"?.... I thought, feeling nervous. It's only been a week since me and Hyunjin had gotten back to good terms, and it's happening again. But we both know now that ignoring each other isn't the solution.

Mom and dad had took both me and Hyunjin to a fancy restaurant to eat the next day, and me and Hyunjin tried to talk so that they won't know something's happened again between us. Me and Hyunjin just acted like nothing happened. Until that dumbass, Hyunjin, decided to wipe something off my lips, even though nothing was on it. "You had a bit of the strawberry jam from the croissant," Hyunjin said, knowing clearly nothing wasn't on my lips but I knew he did that on purpose. "I'm happy to see you two taking care of each other...It's sooo cute" Mrs.Hwang said as dad nodded with her, making Hyunjin smile, he really did have a really beautiful face. But I snapped out of it as Hyunjin started talking to me, putting his hands on my thighs, me and him just had a normal conversation to forget all the things that happened, and we got to know each other more then. 

Skipping to Monday at school because why not

I was just getting out from the bathroom as a boy approached me, which was Suho. 

"Hey cutie, Felix right?" He asked, making me uncomfortable with the nickname, "Yeah but don't call me that please." I answered as he suddenly walked towards me, making me taking a few steps back until I hit the wall, "I heard you're a new student, hmm? You're really the first new student that is actually good looking..." he said, smirking, I was about to say something until I saw someone else coming in, Hyunjin. He looked pretty angry hearing that. But then it gave me an idea, "You look not so bad your own, too." I flirted back, playing with his hair. But the truth is, I didn't want to flirt back, I just wanted to make Hyunjin lose his hopes for me. I needed to find a way for both of us to stop catching feelings and move on, but right then, Suho smirked and leaned in, our lips were barely touching when suddenly, Hyunjin came up and grabbed Suho in the back, turning him around to get his collar. "Son of a bitch, what do you not understand from my announcement, huh? I won't hesitate to beat you up, you got that? It will be worse than the before." Hyunjin angrily said to Suho, but Suho just scoffed, "What? Pfft. You wouldn't want angel Felix to see you beating someone up, do you? And why so overprotective? He is just your STEPbrother. Why care so much?? You can't take over his life, he can be with whoever he wants, like me. Do it, I dare you." Suho said and laughed, that sure made Hyunjin explode.

Hyunjin threw him hard on the ground, making him yell in pain, and kicked him on the stomach over and over again, then punched his face, making his lips and nose bleed. I hated when Hyunjin did that. "Hyunjin stop! Please! You're hurting him!" I yelled and pulled Hyunjin's wrist, but Hyunjin ignored me and continue to beat Suho up, I was beyond scared. I was on the verge of crying and pulled Hyunjin back, almost like I was hugging him.

"H-hyunjin please stop..." I said as he finally calmed down, giving Suho a chance to run away, probably to the nurse though. I was tearing up a bit because I get scared easily, even when people beat others up. And Hyunjin heard it. He turned to me and looked at me, hugging me by my waist tightly. "I'm sorry I scared you." He apologized, then wiping my small tears away, "You shouldn't haven't flirted with him in the beginning knowing I was right there, though." He started saying while pouting his lips, "Because that's what happens if you make me jealous." He said, making his pout into a smirk, "You jerk...Don't beat them up that hard at least..." I quietly said, having my head down, "Okay fine princess only because you said so. But don't do it again. You know I can't hold it in, okay?" He said while lifting my chin up, staring at me.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•