D A D D Y G Z Z (KR)

ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

MESSAGES

Daddy Gzz. 😍
yo wsp ma
read 10:53
                                                        Jaylin
hey daddy gz 😩
read 10:54
Daddy Gzz 😍
Nah ma yk how I get when yu call me that
yu tryna come ovr ?
read 10:56

Jaylin
bet be there in 10 .
read 10:58

I quickly got up my bed and ordered an Uber , I already knew what was going down tonight so I was prepared.

The Uber shortly came after, and I snuck out through my bedroom window and got in the Uber. " you are Jaylin correct ?" He asks looking back at me.

I nodded and he pulled off. 5 minutes into the silent drive we pulled into kyles driveway. I gave the Uber a $2 tip and left. As soon as I knocked on his door he immediately opened it.

"Cmon ma" he says pulling me to his bedroom. I kissed his lips repeatedly as I was straddling his lap, I held his head in my hands leaving wet kisses down his neck. "Uh." He moaned as I left a hickey on the right side of his neck.

I leaned back, our lips touching and I pulled away sucking on his bottom lip watching it bounce once i released it. Kyle bit his lip as the grip on my waist tightened.

"Ma lemme put it in." He grunts with his head back grinding me against his bulge in his basketball shorts.

I lifted off of him taking my pants of as he pulled his down. I grabbed his dick and lined it up with my entrance sliding me down on him.

I bounced up and down until he flipped me over and we got into missionary. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck as our faces touched.

"Mmm uhhh daddy n-no moreeee." I moaned trying to push him away from me.

"you better take this dick" He says fasting up his pace. "Uh uh." I leaned as my back arched and he flipped me again ontop of him this time ridding him.

I put my hands on his chest as he sat there looking so sexy his eyes were low and his braids were frizzy. I started ridding him again as he groaned, my juices run down his dick but I kept going so he can nut.

"I'm almost there ride it baby." He says making me pick up the pace.

He flipped us over and nutted on my boobs then cleaned us up. "I love you Jay Jay." He says kissing my forehead before he fell asleep.

A/N

this was in the drafts for a while 🤐