LAP DANCE

ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

"Baby come here real quick !" Jenn called from our bedroom. I sighed and got up from our couch. "What's up" I said walking up to her , she grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards her.

"You lookin mad fine ma you trynna give me a lap dance ?" she asked smirking. I laughed at her question "I haven't gave u a lap dance in a while huh" I asked and she nodded.

"Ight lap dance u want you'll get" I said shrugging my shoulders and walking towards the bathroom to change.

I put on a black lingerie and it kinda took me a lil cus a bitch was struggling yk. After I finished with the lingerie I was gonna grab these black high heels but I decided not to.

I walked out the bathroom and into our bedroom where Jenn was sitting at the edge of the bed. "Damn ma You lookin mad good" She said licking her lips.

I ain't say nun and continued to walk towards her.

(Um Idk how to explain a lap dance so we just gon skip to the good part 😭)

When I was done with the lap dance she was outta breath like she was the one doing the lap dance. "Not gon lie ma you got me horny now" she said chuckling.

I shrugged my shoulders at what she said "want me to help you with that or you got it yourself" I asked looking at her for an answer.

"You better help me or when you sleep imma fuck the shit outta you" she said wit a straight face. I smiled "I'd like that very much" I said and she groaned.

"Just help me pleasee" She begged kissing my neck. I sighed while she kissed my neck , "fine I'll help you but I'm skipping all that lil foreplay just fuck me" I said and she nodded quickly and went to her drawer where she kept the sex toys.

She pulled out the strap and walked towards me. "Ight take of your clothes ma" Jenn said smiling like crazy.

I took off the lingerie slowly and Jenn groaned , "cmon baby you know what your doing stop playin" she whined

I giggled "what exactly I'm I doing Jenn ?" I asked but she just shook her head , finally I took my lingerie off so I was fully naked. Jenn licked her lips and looked at me with pure lust.

"Open your legs wide open" she said coming closer to me. I nodded and open my legs so she could get between them.

"I just want a little taste I'll be quick" she whispered going down on me. She started to lick my clit at a slow pace. "Fuck Jenny" I whispered grabbing her hair.

Then she quickened the pace and stuck a finger in "Oh shit I thought you were gonna be quick" I whined trying to close my legs.

But she opened them back up and went even faster "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum" I shouted up as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Cum baby be a good girl and cum for me" Jenn said between my legs. "Oh fuck" i moaned out arching my back as I released my climax.

"You can cum one more time for me right" She asked but before I could deny she started to eat me out again. "Baby stop im sensitive I can't take it" I cried out trying to push her away.

" cmon baby give me one more" she said causing vibrations , I threw my head back I couldn't speak it was too much.

Then she stuck two fingers in causing me to loudly moan. Tears started to crawl down my face as I moaned in pleasure.

"I know your almost there baby" she said sticking the third finger in making roll my eyes to the back of my head.

Soon I reached my climax and she stopped. "
she mumbled sweet nothings while kissing my thighs and going up to my neck.

I closed my eyes trying to relax my body because I felt exhausted. But Jenn wasn't done , "Turn around and arch your back" Jenn said sternly.

I opened my eyes and did what she said. Then she slammed into making me scream.

JENN POV;

I started fucking her from the back while she started crying again. She looked so sexy though , her eyes were red from the crying her mascara was smudged , her lip looked sore from the rough kissing.

This was the first time I've overstimulated her I gotta do it more often cus I wanna see her looking like this more.

"Baby please I can't take it anymore" she whined I shook my head. I grabbed her neck and choked her lightly "you better fucking take it" I said whispering in her ear.

Then I changed our positions to where she was on top. "Ride me" I said and she nodded.

ISIS POV ;

"Ride me" Jenn said and I nodded , I sat back down on the strap and felt pure pleasure. "Mhm fuck" Jenn said groaning at the feeling.

(So let's just say when the strap is on , the person wearing the strap will feel how a man would feel during sex cus I don't want y'all in the comments bashing me 😭)

I bounced up and down on her dick at a fast pace making her threw her head back in pleasure. "Fuck mama keep going" she said moaning and grabbing on my boobs.

I nodded and continued at the same pace till I felt that I was near my climax. "Baby I'm gonna cum" I said putting my head on her shoulder.

she nodded and took over , she started thrusting upwards. "Shit I'm cumming" I yelled out squirting all over her. She stopped thrusting and looked at me shocked.

"Shit isis that was sexy asf" she said smirking. I sighed and laid down on our bed. Jenn took the strap off and cleaned up the mess I made on her.
When she was done she laid down next to me with her head in my neck.

She pulled the covers over our naked bodies and kissed my neck softly. "I love you ma" she said slowly closing her eyes. "I love you too baby" I said smiling and closing my eyes as well.

A/N

I Feel like this is bad ,  I was gonna make this a Kyle smut but y'all voted Jenn so I did her instead  🤞🏾

1087 words.