IN THE BACKSEAT

Me and Jenn was in the backseat of buba's car , we had just got done wit a video and we stopped at chipotle to get sum to eat.

"We gon be right back with the food" Buba said getting out the car wit tata. Me and Jenn nodded watching them walk away from the car.

"Ma you lookin mad fine right now" Jenn said licking her lips. I giggled "Bae we in a car we can't do nothing" I said frowning.

She came closer to me "you can can't do nun but I can do sum" she said grabbing me by my neck and leaning in for a kiss. I closed the gap between us and we started to slowly make out.

"Mhm baby" I moaned into the kiss , I felt her hands go down into my biker shorts. "Baby what if they come back ?" I said pulling away from the kiss looking at her.

"Don't worry mama they won't I chose chipotle for a reason" she replied smirking putting her cold ass hands in my panties.

She stuck one of her fingers in m-

A/N

sorry to cut it very short but I have something to tell y'all.

My phone broke and the screen has black spots and I can see white lines but it's hardly noticeable.

My phones also glitching and I was told I won't be getting my phone fixed any time soon so I might not be publishing anything for a while.

Sorry !