Bright Eyes

His eyes like shards of glass in the dark depths of the sea, a pond frosted over in the midst of winter, and the green of fresh grass all at once. At times subtle, other times able to take my breath away. And his lips. Absolutely wonderful. Small, thin and pink. They part to reveal a sly smile. I want to touch him so badly. My eyes roam to his hips and a pulse of wanting surges through me. So fucking hard to keep my hands at bay, so hard to not press my body on his. I want to look away. At his nimble fingers and golden brown hair. Want to be submerged in his lips. For him to kiss back savagely. For my fingers to ride his ribs, his fingers trailing my arms. My lip is caught in my teeth and I want him so badly. So so badly. For him to have the same wanting surge through him for me. I want our noses to touch, his face to slide on mine. I want him to whisper in my ear, to tell me things that make me forget my own name. Want him to give me something that I'm willing to give to him. God. What is wrong with me? Why do I want him so badly? He doesn't even feel the same way, never will. Not in a lifetime. Not in a million years.

**listen to Dreaming Alone/- againstthecurrent**
....yes this is what I think in class looking at my *cough* ex *cough* crush *^~^
I know what your thinking. "Damn you desperate"
Yeah...:/