Eclipse

His eyes electrifying. Like a shock of cold water in the midst of darkness. The falling sensation that rips you from oblivion. So unlike the young wizard. Eos. His like the foam of the icy sea, the blue and purple pastel of dawn. But this. These eyes, this gaze. Make electricity arc around my chest in white lines, cutting any thoughts, any feeling except love. Wanting.
His fingers brush my face, letting them trail down my neck.
He leans in closer, his tongue wetting his pink lips. They get caught in his teeth, his perfect, white teeth.

"I love you."

Now they shine like the forest floor, like emeralds, like untamed waters. From lightning to gems, they slowly seduce me.
His soft lips finally-finally, after so long, collide with mine. And I couldn't explain it even if it meant death. I was so aware yet so numb all at once. Like I was standing in an inferno, as red as his hair, unmoving. Even though its burning and hurting I stay because the feeling of it is what I crave. The warmth, the isolation. No one could touch me except the fire. Except him.
Oh, but his lips. Small thrusts of his chin, each movement entangling our bodies beyond separation. We breath the same air, try to grasp the same air as we press closer. Expel the same air as we bring pleasure to each others eyes. The shadow of darkness does nothing to hide our naked bodies, the wanting in our movements. The need. Even in my domain of darkness he's the one pinning me down, his hips sliding against me. I let out a small noise. A mix of a sigh and a moan. This noise becomes our tune, our rhythm until they become cries of pure delight. Rise and fall. Turn and switch. The giver. The beggar.
My mouth slide down the hills and valleys of his body until they reach his hips. His fingers lace into my hair. Urging me to bring pain.
He sighs, his features instantly taking on a grimace. I recoil. Slide back up to his eyes. I don't want to do that. No. He seems to read my emotions and smiles. Fits his mouth on my neck. Sucks and pulls greedily. My eyes close in ecstasy. They open and roam the red hues of his hair, my ebony locks drowning the morning. He brings the sun, brings the light, assures the life of another day. I bring the moon. I bring darkness, I bring death in the cover of night. Despite this I cannot deny the feeling blooming in my chest, the pulse of my blood, our interlocked bodies. Sol and Luna. Helios and Selene. Sun and moon. Sun and moon. We cannot exist without the other. Since the start. Ever since the prince with flaming hair and eyes as green as the earth was born. Ever since the girl with midnight hair and molten silver eyes as colorful as the stars came to life.
I gently push his lips away, my thoughts unable to be put together. Confusion flickers across his brows.
I gaze softly into his eyes.

He is my-
Everything.
The way he holds me.
The way he speaks.
The way he knows me.
The way he caresses me.

"What are you thinking about?"

He mumbles on my cheek. I smile. The softness of his lips and warmth of his breath making me giddy. Im silent for a moment. He leans in for another savage kiss. My blood thrums as his hands trace circles on my legs.

"Where would I be without you?"

I notice how his eyes begin flutter with sleep, his breathing becoming heavier.

"Eos's bed?"

I feel the whisper of his smile touch my lips just before I push him away. I cant fight the smile lighting my features. His mouth widens, drunk with drowsiness. His eyes skim my body and I let him. Let him memorize me. Know what body he's taken. I take his hand and guide him upstairs, to his bedroom. I barley register the gorgeous layout and design before I push us into the lush covers of his bed. The silk cool on my heated skin, I sink in deeper, sleep roaring through my fired veins. He lays next to me, gazing into my face as I move closer and let him wrap his arms around me. Let my lips skim his jaw. Let his hips stroke me. Let the brush of his skin make exhilaration surge through me one last time before I sail into the dark depth of sleep.

Legit this is one of my other works but I was like wate might as well put it here too