Ignite Me

He pulls me through the halls, his feet never faltering, his strong clasp never shifting.
He tugs at my hold and I am enveloped in darkness, his long fingers an anchor in these inky waters.
Slowly, candlelight flickers into existence, hungry to breathe, to consume.

The fire lights his features, sharp and regal. His skin nothing but a play of shadow and flickering light.
Despite his closeness, the savage glint in his amber eyes, I am calm. I am the calm before the storm. The complete and utter silence before disaster.
And he is the fire. The brewing storm. The rage.
After he is done, again, I come. This time in the form of shock. I am the survivors rising, despite the pain, the sorrow. I am the hope in the form of silence.

"Be my princess."
He murmurs, his dark lashes brushing against my cheek.

"Be my queen."

He growls.

His lips dip to my collarbone, soft and gentle. His breath warm and steady.

He tugs at my hair, bringing my head back and my chest closer. He presses me against the metal walls, leaving no air but the one he breathes.

His lips trail my neck, my back arching with pleasure. He smiles and nips softly against my burning skin.

"Aren..."
I moan, my eyes closing in ecstasy. My fingers find the ties of his robe, my hands pushing off the heavy material from his shoulders. My lips part, granting entrance before he even asks. His arms, lithe and creased with muscle wrap around my waist, his lips colliding with mine.

Our lips dance in harmony, his tongue feeling my mouth and skin.

The silk of my robes slide to the floor, the warmth of his chest causing me shiver.

He tugs at the material on my legs, until they too meet with the floor.
My leg is lifted until it is at his waist, lips pushing into a deeper embrace.

His body roughly slides against mine, soft sounds escaping my lips, his arms flickering with flames.
He guides me to the bed, resting in the middle of the room.

His weight atop of me a delicacy that I savor.
Our lips connects and I am pulled back into the blissful oblivion.

The heat is what makes me notice my surrounding. Flames lick our bodies, heat shimmering between us.

"Aren...the bed...its on fire."

He smiles. And brings his lips down to my waist.

"Put me out." He purrs, stroking my body.

"I...don't want to."

He makes a noise of contentment, his lips never parting with my skin. 

His hands are tracing circles on my hips when I realize the violent movement of the boat. We sit up, the flames on body ceasing. 

He laughs, a low sound. 

"I think that's you." 

My cheeks burn as I realize what I've been doing. 

"They probably think we're under attack." He mutters to himself. 

"Should we do something?" I breath. 

He meets me with an intense gaze, one that makes makes the yearn I feel for him turn savage. 

"No." 

Again I am pulled to him.  His mouth rests on my shoulder, flames licking his arms.

And with every noise, breath, and kiss we are entangled into a deeper embrace, oblivious to the scalding blue flames and the churning seas surrounding us. 

////

Ahaha, what? 

The bed was on fire.

What?

1) the guy is a fire bender (cue the 'oh's') 

2) the girl is a water bender 

3) Zuko is my obsession/husband/prince/baby/crush/bf 

4) if you haven't noticed  I am a die hard fan of Avatar the Last Airbender 

5) blame pencils_and_ink & and Nadi (two freaking amazing pples) 

6) why blame those seemingly innocent people? Bc we were talking about ALA and since I really want to do Zuko (who doesn't)....

7) sex with a Fire-bender

8) boom.  

9) gives 'heated sex' a whole new meaning naw mean *wink**wink* 

10) yeah, yeah if that really did happend the girl would've been toast and what'shisface woulda been like 'aw shit.' (but that's okay right?)

Luv y'all's 5ever 

Xoxo

-- Knox