Chapter 31: Two crows and one snake

As the moon light had came down in a dark forest their was groaing coming from the forest and the moon light came down showing a group of over thirty men knocked clean out on the ground.

The person who knocked out all of these men is Yato Uchiha who is currently now just leaning against a tree and who was also currently eating and apple while reading a book like always as he had then looked up from his book.

With the Uchiha man just sighing as he closed his book and finished his apple.

"Geez I told you guy's I was gonna pay off the debt that was owed but it seems like all you guys really want is to get knocked out by me" Yato said.

As he Uchiha had reached into his pocket and had then taken out a stack of yen worth six million and seven hundred thousand.

"It was originally only supposed to just be three million but I added and extra three so you guys can get some physical help" Yato said.

As he had then placed the stack of yen in the hand of the big sumo man that he had knocked out with one kick earlier.

"Alright then gentlemen I'll catch you guys around" Yato said as he had began walking off heading back to the hotel he was staying in with Tsunade and Shizune.

At which their was a very familiar bird sound but not just any bird but a crow as Yato looked up to see it was the crow of Shisui.

Yato had put out his arm which the crow had landed on his arm and saw their was a small letter attached to the back of the crow in Shisui hand writing.

"Dear sensei, everything with me and Itachi have been fine so far have been fine I've been sticking to the training that you have gave to me. I have now gotten used to only fighting with one eye thanks to the help with Itachi but recently he had to use his mangekyou sharingan abilities releasing black flames against the Mizukage not killing him but injuring.

We did have our first partner being that of Jūzō Biwa one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. He deserted his village and became a member of Akatsuki and recently died during the battle with the Mizukage.

We are soon to get a new partner for the two of us the Akatsuki mainly has people go in pairs of two but we managed to convince them into allowing both me and Itachi pair together and have somone join us.

Which our new parter is supposed to be Orochimaru and we will definitely keep our guard up.

Take care of Tsunade for us sensei I'll inform you later if anything more happens.

-Shiui Uchiha".

Yato had finished reading the letter and had then chuckled at which he had then using fire style to burn the letter as he had then feed the crow some bird seed.

At which the crow had flew off as Yato had then walked off heading to the hotel.

'We'll I hope Orochimaru doesn't test those two they might be silent but they are my students so they'll never let their guard down' Yato thought to himself.

As Yato had then began walking off and out of the forest thinking about his two young students who he knows can handle themselves.

He did train them after all.

(Over at another nearby forest)

Itachi was now sitting under a tree as he was now resting at which a voice from above of him and then spoken up.

"Alright then we can get going now" the voice said as Itachi looked up to see it was Shiui who was wearing the mask that Yato had given to him.

"Alright then let's head out crow" Itachi said calling Shisui by the title name he had been given into the bingo book as the mask his sensei had given him and he had customized into and all black crow like anbu mask.