What do we do again?

HAJIME POV

Well even if I am in a new school and used to be smart this stuff is too advance for me, do I know why no I don't fucking know anything .
Well maybe I can just take a *little* peak of Nagito's paper.I thought as I very carefully looked at his paper until he looked at me "hm? Need help hinata-kun?" He whispered to me as he looked at me again of course I said yes. "Okay then we start here."

....

After class

"Damn you really are dumb hinata-kun " Nagito said as he then giggled ,"Im not dumb this class is just to advance and you know that.." I said as i looked away from him like it i was mad at him as a joke he then grabbed my waist "N-Nagito what the fuck are you doing " I said as he got closer to my face "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude idiot " he knew I was embarrassed from him holding my god damn waist ,he then grab me as he carried me "Well lets go to lunch dumbass" "Nagito " I said as I looked as his face ,he then put me down "yes hajime?" "Well.. the thing is I actually forgot my lunch " " oh! Well you can sit with me and one of my uhhhh- I don't consider him a friend but I do talk to him sometimes ,me and him can give you food!" "Well what's his name?" "His name is Izuru ,now let's go before we get there late !" He picked me up as he went to his locker to get his food he then ran to the lunch room "Hey Izuru~"
Nagito said in a very "interesting" voice *sighs*"Yes  komaeda?" " Oh I just wanted to tell you I got a friend isn't he so cute and adorable" Nagito said as he then gave me pats in the head ,i don't know how to feel about this 'friendship' then Izuru opened his mouth "He looks fucking stupid you bitch" "Usual Izuru ,well daddy don't you like me~
"OH FUCK NAH " I was just there and laughed "What are you laughing at you idiot " said Izuru as he looked at me " Okay before I say why I was laughing you look emo as fuck you who gave you that hair " Izuru was about to say something as then he saw someone coming over to us "Hello Komaeda!" This random girl said "Oh-uhm hey Chiaki" so this girl's name is Chiaki ,Nagito did say he does not have friends so why come up to him " So what do you want Chiaki" Nagito said he did sound pretty uhhh how do I say this uncomfortable or something
"Well can I sit with you and the new guy?" "Only if hinata-Kun is okay with that" "Don't worry you can sit with us!" I told Chiaki as she then smiled she looked adorable I did think my face turned red when I saw her I'm not sure tho ,I was really deep into thought then nagito interrupted"Hinata-kun what you thinking about~" "Oh -me not anything in particular" "Oh okay,are you sure?" "Yeah I am so don't worry!" Chiaki was just playing in her Nintendo I can't believe the school let her bring one , I was accidentally staring at Chiaki to long that Nagito poked me "Ow!- what was that for !" I said "Well I see what your doing now your into s3xy bodies aren't you?"
"W-WHAT NO IM NOT" "You know hinata-kun you have big boobs too" he said as he smiled normally "Excuse me WTF NAGITO" "What? I'm into males yk" "W-Well I'm into females and males-" I said as Izuru Interrupted "Both of you shut the FUCK up before I BEAT YALLS ASS" me and Nagito stayed quiet.

Thats all i habe had this in my drafts for weeks lmfao
Word count: 660