Chapter 15

(Joleen's POV)

"What are we going to spooch?!"

Slap!

"Crognard must think! Spooch will storm the walls and distract the Croduct army!"

"Spooooooooch!"

Me and Mikey were watching Crognards again. At first this show seemed stupid but eventually I began to like it. It was as addicting as pizza. But somehow I felt sorry for the character Spooch. He was always getting thrown around. I thought it was kind of funny though.

Suddenly the tv hissed and the Channel 6 News logo appeared big on the screen.

"Huh?" I muttered. The city was overrun with Kraang. How could anyone be broadcasting?

"Ever since the invasion that is known as the invasion of New York, humans want to know what is going on. Everything is... fine. No human is allowed in or out of the city until Kraang- uh... the military allows it. This is Carlos Kraang O'Brien Gambe"

'What?'

"Hm. Did the news guys seem a little Kraangy to you?" Mikey asked beside me. I ducked as Raph swung his magazine at Mikey's head, slapping him.

"A little?" Raph said, "What are you on the pepperoni?" He crossed his arms again as April began to speak.

"They may have the rest of the world fooled, but not us." She stated.

I nodded, "Yea, that was so obvious that they might as well place a sign right in the screen saying, 'Hey! I'm a Kraang!'" I heard Mikey chuckle at that.

"What's the plan Leo?" April asked.

"Step one is: Storm the castle walls. Donnie." Leo said. We all turned to Donnie

"It's not as heavily armored as the Shell Raiser," He placed a big blueprint down on the table, "But it's more maneuverable, has more weapons, and gets better gas mileage."

"Then let's stop jabbering and build this sucker!" Casey knocked Donnie out of the way and smirked down at the blueprints. At the corner of my eye I saw Kat roll her eyes and I giggled softly.

I took one last look at the blueprints and smiled. This was going to be so awesome!

We each had individual job, all working together to really make the Party Wagon shine. I helped Leo with the paint job, though most of the paint ended up on me. I looked over the other turtles and saw Raph painting something on the side.

"Whatcha doin' Raph?" I asked and hung in front of his face from the roof of the van.

He jumped back slightly then cleared his throat, "I thought the van needed some improvements so I did this." He pointed to his piece of art and I nearly burst out laughing. It was Venus De Milo. The girl turtle from the Next Mutation series.

I took a deep breath and spoke, "Cool." Raph nodded and walked off. Once he was out of earshot let out a snicker.

Soon the Party Wagon was finished.

We all stood in front of the yellow van and Donnie cleared his throat, turning to us, "The new and improved... Party Wagon!"

"It's so awesome!" Raph exclaimed with a smirk. I felt like saying, 'Yea, cause you drew a girl mutant on it.' but I kept my mouth shut.

"I love it!" Kat said.

"Alright team." Leo smiled, "Let's do this!" He high-threed his brothers.