#7

! NOT MY ART,FULL CREDIT TO THE OWNER (SAME GOES FOR BOTH PICTURES IN THE COVER !

370 words<3

~Kirishimas pov ~

After some time Mina,Denki and Sero finally arrived. We all were currently sitting in a circle on the floor. Kats groaned annoyed and I slung my arm around his shoulder making him hum in approval real quietly.

„OK,now! I WANNA START!~”, Mina yelled excitedly. Mido flinched harshly but no one else seemed to notice.

„Okeeeee,hm.. Bakubottom, truth or dare?!”

„Dare,cause I ain't no pussy!”, Kats explained proudly. I rolled my eyes playfully.

„Hehe,good choice,Bakuhoe! Sit in Eijis lap until you get picked again!”, Mina announced. Kats blushed furiously but complied without any complaints. Either he's wanted affection or he doesn't want to seem like a 'pussy' in his own words.

„Your turn Mister better than everyone!”, Denki said. Kats shot him a dangerous glare.

„Duck tape, truth or dare?”, he asked a devilish smirk painting his face.

„Uh dare I guess..”, wrong answer.

„Call that dude with the stick up his ass and tell him that you've got a crush on him!”, Kats decided and Sero's jaw dropped to the floor. He groaned but pulled his phone out of his pocket unlocking it and successfully calling Iida. Then he picked up..

I: Hello,is everything alright Hanta?

Everyone's eyes widened at the use of his first name. Well everyone's except Midos OFC..

S: Uh...ye uhm so I need to uhm confess something..

I: Oh ok,what is it?

S: Tenya I-I like you,alot. More then just friends..

The line went quite on the other side and the interest was killing all of us. Suddenly we heared a sobb

S: HEY ARE YOU CRYING?!

I: That's just Uraraka..but well I do also like you more than in a friends way...

Everyone sighed in relief.

I: Will you be my boyfriend?

S: Y-yes ofc! Wait let me come over..

I: I'm waiting for you..

Sero stood up completely dumping us as Mina and Denki whistled and yelled dirty stuff.
When he was out of the house,they finally stopped and turned back to us.

„Okie,so who's next?!”, Mina asked nerve wracking.

_________________________________________
FINALLY oke so I know it's short. I hope it's better than nothing. Also, I absolutely love Sero X Tenya so I couldn't really pass out on the opportunity to add it. Anddddd I think we'll have Shinkami and Mina X Uraraka! I am almost completely sure but if ya suggest other ships I might make em/add em.
Luv ya<3
Bye!~