Akaza X Reader

💖Requested by AnaLeia196💖

Detention

You sat in detention waiting for your torture to come to an end, when you heard the door slide open. You raise your head up to see who it was, It was akaza your boyfriend.

"Thank God you're here, It's boring in here" he chuckled and took a seat next to you, an idea pops in your head. Since you've been sitting in a very uncomfortable chair you decide to use your boyfriend's lap as a chair, you look over to see him reading a book.

Perfect, you get up and move akaza's arm to sit on his lap.

"What are you doing?" You look at him innocently.

"The chair was too hard for me and I needed something soft to sit on '' you dig your face in his chest and rest for a little. You decide to play a little game with him, you slowly rocked your hips back and forth, causing akaza to moan.

"Y/n please s-stop, we're going to get caught" you didn't care. If they wanted to watch then they could, heck they could get front row seats if they wanted too.

"Well then let's perform a little show for them" you kept moving, which caused him to moan even more. He put the book down and groped your ass, causing you to moan.

🍋LEMON TIME🍋

"Mhm, feisty now are we?" Akaza puts his head on your shoulder, you slid your hand under his shirt, getting a quick feel you know? 😏. Your hand travel's up and down your boyfriend's chest wanting to feel every part of his body.

You finally get down to his V-line, slowly getting closer to his crotch.

"Mhm y/n" he moaned out your name, making you turn on, you did him a little favor and moved your hips faster, causing his dick to grow an erection. You were under control and you loved it.

"I thought you were scared to get caught?" He leans his head back.

"I-I never said t-that" you chucked, you were giving him so much pleasure he couldn't form a proper sentence, how cute.

"I think it's time now"

"Yes please" you unbuttoned his school uniform to see what masterpiece he was hiding, you felt yourself getting wet. You bit your lip to restrain yourself.

Akaza started undoing your school skirt, once it was off you felt a slight breeze hit your thighs. You got off akaza's lap and undid his belt, then his pants and eventually his boxers, his erection flung out waiting for you to do your magic.

You grabbed his dick and stroked his tip with your thumb and used your other hand to pump the rest.

"Ahhh~ y/n please don't s-stop~" his fingers made their way into your hair, you thought it was finally time to give him his reward, so you moved your thumb off the tip and started sucking. You went up and down, Akaza helped by pulling your hair in a gentle manner making sure he wasn't hurting you.

"Y-y/n I'm going to-" his liquid squirt's out and into your mouth, it tasted really good, you couldn't wait for it to be inside you.

You got off your knees and went back on his lap, akaza attacked your shirt trying to take it off. Once it was off he got to work, giving you love bites. This was your personal favorite, because you got to see his love whenever you took a shower.

His hands wandered off and eventually your bra was in his hands, he tossed it away and started sucking on your breast, one by one.

"Mhm, ahhh akaza" you felt his erection come back for round two, once he was done playing with your breast he puts his hand on your couch and moves your panties to the side, he slams into you causing you to moan loudly.

"A-AKAZA" He puts a hand on your mouth to keep your moans down.

"As much as I love hearing you scream my name you have to be quiet" you couldn't help it, It's an instinct. You bounced up and down on his dick causing your breast to also jump.

"Akaza I'm about t-to"

"It's ok I'm ready" with a couple more thrusts your knot was full and liquid came pouring out and he did eventually, you two were catching your breaths.

"W-where not done y-yet" you were a bit confused, was he not done?. Akaza turns you around and spreads your legs apart, and takes his finger and shoves it inside you.

You wanted to close your legs but couldn't because you didn't want it to end, akaza's other hand wandered to one of your breasts.

"A-ah akaza, keep going" he follows your order but he also picks up the past, you feel a knot form.

"S-sweetheart I'm about to ahhh" your knot releases and you are left wanting more than ever, he knows how to make you feel good.

Akaza reaches into his backpack and pulls out a napkin, he cleans you up and the mess you two left.

A-akaza can w-we do this a-again?" You really wanted him inside you again.

"Yea once we're home" you two picked up your clothes and changed, you couldn't wait until detention was over so you could do this again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 911
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed 😜😜😜 also quick question 🤔 would you rather a quick backstory or a long one? Please I want to know 🥺🥺🥺 anyways thanks for reading