Chapter 5

Ryder POV

She was beautiful and she is a stoner, or so it seems. I like that about girls, when they're not scared to admit that everyone gets addicted to something and getting high with her is very intimate to me. I can see myself fucking her whilst we are baked.

She kept laughing after we smoked, she must of hit giggles. I wondered if this Mason guy was her boyfriend because they seemed pretty close. I really hope he isn't because even though I know nothing about her, I want all of her. The pain I see she's hiding, the uncontrollable laughter, the goofy side and her sad side. I craved her like a addict craves for something they've been using for years.

I could see myself holding her tight, feeling every inch of her body and marking her so that all these fuckers knew that this girl belonged to me.

She walked ahead of me and Mason.

"You two dating?" I watched his expression as I said this, but he just burst out laughing. " Us? Dating? Man how high are you? No she's like my little sister, but hey man she doesn't date. She's been hurt too many times."

"We'll see about that." As I said this he just laughed more and then jogged a bit to catch up with her. He threw his arm over her shoulders again. We made our way to the rest of their friend group.

Everyone was laughing and joking and it all seemed so normal... maybe this school won't be as bad as I thought.

I couldn't stop looking at her. She really is everything I desire