[Royal Soup Day]

"Princess?" You ask knocking on the door. Savory smells floated through the air and the sounds of all the villager just outside the walls makes its way through the corridors.

"Come in," a quiet voice calls from behind the door. Upon entering you were meet with the princess fixing her hair. "Ah (Y/n) there you are! Could you help lace up the back of my dress it seems to have loosen while father gave the speech," she exclaims turning back to the mirror.

Walking over you take the lace and finish up the back not seeing the blushing princess. "Thank you," she says turning to you. "Anytime m'lady," you say bowing cause her to giggle. "Now are you ready for the banquet?" You ask holding out a hand.

"Of course," Princess Pea replys happily grabbing your hand and pulling you out the door to the dinning room. Once there she lets go of your arm, so her father doesn't see.

Heading to your spot next to the princess you stand strait with your helmet covering your face. Trumpets start to blow as the head chef walks out carrying a bowl. (I love how everyone gasp like they never seen soup)

Once he finally reaches the queen the head chef gives her a ladle full of the soup. "This is amazing," the queen says grabbing a spoon. After that you kind of zone out staring at the princess till you hear a plop and some gasp.

"It moved," the Queen remarks. "The soup moved," "No no no no i-itz did not move," the chef says. Just then a rat pops out with a mushroom on its head and wearing tiny cloths.

"GAH!" The Queen screams dropping her spoon. "Darling?" The King ask leaning over. "A rat! There's a rat in my soup!" The Queen complains causing you to lean over to see the rat try to explain itself?

"Gah there's a rat in my soup and I ate it! *dying bird noise*" just then the queen drops into her soup as the rat comes toward the princess. Grabbing the handle of your sword you ready yourself to attack.

"Its a rat!" The Princess shrieks. "Get me that rat!" The king commands causing you and the guards to chase after it. "Alright boys let's go!" You yell chasing after it.

"Kitchen, he's going for the kitchen!" The head chef yells running after the rat. "Stop that rat!" While you and other guards try to grab him.

"Get back here," you mumble following it to the big soup pot. Knowing you should go look after the royal family you head back to the dinning room. Making a bee line for the Princess and the King.

"Sweetie, darling?" The King ask shaking he's wife. "She's, she's, she's, d-d-d-," "Blimey she's dead," another guard says. "Get him!" He yells as the rest follow after the rat.

Not to far behind you see a guard throw a turnip at the rats head causing it to fall on the shot leading to the giant soup. The head chef just making it in time to move the shot out of the way lunching the rat on your foot.

Some guard then brings a malet down on it trying to hit the rat, but misses terribly. "Hit the rat you idiot not me!" You yell following the rat to a grater. "Oh we got you now," you say. Trying to stab the rat, but it just ends up falling down the sewer.

Turning around you wack the guard who hit your foot. You and some other guards head back to the dining room. "Can't believe the Queen is dead, and by a rat never the less," one of the guard said.

"Yeah what way to go next thing you know soup will be banned!" The other one jokes. "Stop both of you," you hiss whacking both of their heads. "What of the King or Princess heard you their clearly going to be morning," you say walking in front.

"Yeah mate you could have hurt (Y/n)'s future wife's feelings," the guard jokes elbowing the other. Quickly turning on your heel you face both of the men. "Stop it! The princess and I can't get married she'll probably just marry some hot prince," you say waving your hands.