Chapter six

——;

——;

Escaping from our families constant bickering, me and Aemond wondered out through the gardens, arm in arm.

The night was silent and cool. There were stars that dimly lit the sky tracing patterns along the black ceiling. It was like a beautiful painting.

Aemonds voice soon broke the silence as we walked down a secluded path farther away from the castle.

"We are to be married soon."

"We are." I spoke, but my timid tone didn't pass Aemond so easily.

"You dont want to marry me." He said, sounding so sure of what he spoke.

I stopped and so did he. Looking up at him I rolled my eyes thinking of what to say. I wanted to marry him, so bad. But something was trying to stop me from wanting him. It had to be me that married him though! It just had to. I couldn't see him with another women. It would hurt to much.

"I understand. I'm your... uncle? Best friends in each other's eyes." He said and almost for a second broke, looking upset.

(Eeewwww that sounds so weird 😭)

"No Aemond. You dont understand. I want to marry you. So bad. I love you, had, ever since we were kids."

He rose his brows a bit stunned by my confession. "Then what is stopping you?"

"You are! Aemond. Your more dangerous then you used to be... you scare me." My voice went low at the last part.

He frowned and stepped back in anger. "Scare you?"

I felt bad seeing as this hurt him and then suddenly he pointed at the eye path that sat upon his face.

"It's my eye! Isnt it? Im ugly arent I?" He rose his voice.

"What? No!"

I took offense that he would even think to say such a thing! He was the most handsome man I have ever set my eyes upon. And his eye... fuck. It made him ten times more attractive, like a real man with battle scars.

"Aemond if anything that scar makes you look ten times more handsome! It's your attitude thats pushing me away!" I said pointing my finger to his chest.

This time a smug smile made its way upon his face.

"My apologies if I have acted out in a way that scares you. But you can't deny that you enjoy it. I saw the look in your eye." Aemond stepped closer grabbing my arm and pulled me into his chest as whispered in the shell of my ear. "you want us to be more aquatinted with each other."

——;

Authors note: so sorry this took a while to update. I'm not sure how long the next chapter will take. I have just been having a tuff time in life. 💕 happy holidays 🎄

.