Can we become Friends?

The next morning Yuri was busy packing their snacks, she was so excited to go to the amusement park. She was jumping all around her apartment just like a little kid when suddenly her doorbell rang, it was Taeyeon checking if she was ready to go. The two girls loaded all their food and other stuffs in the car and they headed to Jessica and tiffany's appartment.

*Tiffany and Jessica's Apartment*

"Hey Jess, sure you don't wanna come?" , Tiffany asked Jessica who was still lying in bed

"No", she said coldly

"But it'll be fun, come on Jess please.."

"i already said no, and I hate amusement parks it's so chaotic and noisy!!", jessica said and covered herself with the blanket

"ok, ok you don't have to be mad you know!!" tiffany said and walked out of the room slamming the door behind her.

Jessica was guilty for getting angry at her best friend for such simple reason. She walked out of the room and went to the kitchen, then she saw Tiffany sniffing, she's been crying. Jessica felt the guilt inside her rising up then a knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. It was Yuri and Taeyeon.

"Fanny-ah are you ready to go?" ,Taeyeon asked

"Yeah I was just waiting for you guys..", she said happily and went inside to get her things.

they were about to leave when they heard Jessica say something

"wait.. I'm coming with you!"

They were all shocked by Jessica's change of mind.

"sure! come on Sica-ah", Yuri shouted from outside

Tiffany quickly sat beside Taeyeon in the front seat because she didn't want to sit beside Jessica. Jessica noticed what Tiffany did and felt sad, she knows that her best friend is mad at her for what happened. Tiffany and Te=aeyeon talked and laughed together while Jessica was just looking outside the window trying not to listen to their happy conversation then she felt someone holding her hands tight. She was confused of Yuri's sudden action but she felt relieved that atleast someone was there to hold her hands. She loooked at Yuri and it was as if Yuri was telling her that she knows how she feels.

JESSICA'S POV

"what is this? does she know? but I never told her anything.."

Yuri looked away but she was still holding my hand tight as if she was comforting me.

YURI'S POV

"I know how you feel Sica-ah, to love someone who doesn't love you back"

She must be shocked to hear that from me. But I know exactly how she felt just by the look in her eyes, it was the same for me, the pain I felt years ago, i still remember everything like it happened just yesterday. I looked away before she can even think of asking me about what I said.

*Amusement Park*

While they were walking around the amusement park before deciding on what ride they will try next Jessica keeps stealing glances at Tiffany who is happily chatting with Taeyeon while clinging on the latter. The two of them looks happy and comfortable with each other which make it more difficult for Jessica to handle. Yuri on the other hand was so worried about her.

"Hey, Sica do you wanna grab some ice cream?" , Yuri asked with a smile

"ok.."

"Sica-yah, don't look at them if it bothers you, you'll just end up hurting yourself and ruining your day you know."

"I'm not bothered.... hmm, Yuri-ah? I wanna ask you something.."

"ask me? what is it?"

"when you said you know how I feel, do you mean it?"

'Yes"

"really? what's your story?"

"do you really wanna know my story?"

"well, yeah?"

"before i tell you I have one request.." , Yuri smirked at Jessica

"what????!"

"well you see it's a painful memory and if you want me to tell you about it then you have to do something for me.."

"ok ok ok, what is it then?"

"hmmmm.. Can we become friends?"