Chapter 4.

Chaz's POV.

I looked down at my phone. Still no call or text from Natalia. Maybe I shouldn't have sent her that picture.
I think I have to hold my horses back a little on this one.
But GOD DAMN, shawty was definitely a 10.
There was something that screamed at me, when I'd see a picture of her. I never could hold my smile back, seeing her name on my phone, looking at her pictures and even hearing her adorable voice.

Tattoos, piercings, thick, and smart.

How much better can you get?
And that's because there's so much about her that I still don't know.

I know I just met her, but I can't get her out of my head.

Natalia's POV.

I looked down at my phone, closed my eyes, and swiped my phone.

It was 11:30pm and I just got into bed.

Dinner with the fun-fam was exactly that...fun.
We ate pizza and Destiny and I had our salads, while we watched reruns of Bates Motel. Yes we ALL love that show. Even Finn. Which makes us all happy, because whenever Norman Bates is on TV, he shuts his pie hole.

After swiping my phone, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

The picture.

He was smiling. A huge, gigantic smile. Like boy, don't your cheeks hurt ?
I looked down, and there was a text to it.

*This is what you do to me. Whenever I see a picture, your name, or hear your voice. I simply can't help it*

My cheeks are on fire!
Someone please put them out.
Sheesh I must look like a cherry!
Or tomato, cause they're round and red.

I didn't know what to do. I was frozen.
Should I text back, or should I call him?
It's pretty late, he must be asleep.

Suddenly I remembered!!!

He's at his second job!! So he's awake. But busy. Hmm...

The next thing I knew my fingers began typing before I could really decide what to say.

*awake ?* <send>

It's rare when I forget things, but he doesn't know that.

*buzz...buzz*

*http:www.latenightswithchazzandkenya99.2LNCK*

It was obviously a link to his "late night" talk show.

*buzz...buzz*

*click the link beautiful, then type your name in the comment section.*

Why? Is there some sort of catch to this??
I typed back.
*OMG so sorry!!! I totally forgot that you're at work! I'll let you go. You must be busy.* <send>

I wonder why he wants me to go to the website.

I clicked it, and it had the option of listening live. I clicked the button, and there it was, his creamy chocolate deep voice.

"...and sometimes you just need to go with the flow. That's all you need to do in life. And if you're tired of going with the flow. Create you're own new flow that works for you. This is Late Night With Chazz, we'll be right back."

Then all too soon my phone began vibrating, and his voice was cut off.

*incoming call from Mr. Cocky.*

Yes I saved his number, because why not?

"Hello" I tried to make my voice sound somewhat sleepy.

"Aww beautiful did I wake you?" His voice sounded so different from the talk show. More soft and lovely.

"No, I'm just laying down." I said with a small smile.

"Are you comfortable?" He said sweetly.

I couldn't help but think, usually ALL guys responses are "With out me?" Um ew, back up. Basic boys.

"Mm...not really. If I was comfortable, I'd probably be asleep." I said, sitting up a bit.

"Ahh you know what that means?" His voice changed. I could hear his smug smile again. I rolled my eyes. "What stonedtaco? Shouldn't you be at work?" I said .

He laughed, "I'm on my break, but you're right, but before I let you go Nat, it only means you'd fall asleep in my arms. Listen to the show till you fall asleep. You'll have my voice in your ears, and i'll calm you. Talk to you tomorrow gorgeous." He said both smug and sweetly .

A giggle slipped out.."Fine. Goodnight." I clicked the end, and automatically the show started playing again, for a commercial for Target.

I scrolled to the comment section.

*Natalia Johnson* I commented.

"Welcome back to Late Night With Chazz & Kenya...now next topic is, Distance Dating. What do you think about it? Is it worth it?" His voice was just as smooth as it was talking to him.

I shook my head.

"Well...that's interesting!!" She sounded so enthusiastic for it being 12:45am.

"So what do you think about the topic?" He was smiling.

"Well Chazz , Distance Dating almost NEVER works! So why even do it? Why even attempt it? You're only setting yourself up for torture." She said.

"Well Kenya; I'm going to have to disagree with you on that. Because what if it's a person who understands you? Trust you? And worth the distance? I think it's worth it." I didn't realize the smile that creeped up on me.

"That's rare to find these days, good luck with that!" She sounded annoyed. "So..." She paused. "Natalia Johnson! You're out listening , you're the last comment! What do you think? What do any of the listeners think? Why not call in a put your two cents in?" She said back to being enthusiastic.

My mouth dropped.

Chaz began laughing
"Ahhh Natalia. What a beautiful name. Bet she's a beauty. In fact I put money on that because only a girl who's a 10 can have a name like that."

I remembered the text...
*This is what you do to me. Whenever I see a picture, your name, or hear your voice. I simply can't help it*

And with that thought I became a cherry tomato once again.

"Natalia....it just rolls off my tongue. But let's not make our callers call, some listen to us while sleeping. Baby girl, if you're out there still listening, go ahead and rest. You don't NEED to call. We can always talk about it later." He said smoothly smugly once again.

"Later? Guess you know her huh?" Kenya laughed. "That's cute."

I blushed so hard, and it was the last thing I could remember before falling into a deep dream, about this random guy.

All I remember is seeing his smile, and looking down to see him holding my hand....before he leaned in...

A.N

Heeeeeyyy guys!!!!!

New chapter! Hope you enjoyed it.
Tried to make it a little longer than usual.

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing your responses !

Also...what do you think about Chaz??