Chapter 2

A.N.

Okay let's get this settled before questions come in.
I'm writing from my phone , so there will be mistakes.

Natalia lives with 3 roommates , 1 girl and 2 guys. Her mom was visiting her which is why she walked in her room, which will
Be explained in this chapter.
Natalia is very insecure but she hides it well. Guys don't really go for her, which is why when Chaz (tacolover420) says she's beautiful she freaks a little.

Also usernames aren't real and if they are they aren't anyone tied to this story , just a heads up.

Enjoy lovely readers :)

XOXOXO.

Chapter 2.

I opened my eyes, and the sun pierced my pupils.

"IT BURNS!!!! OH GOD LORD, UNIVERSE, JESUS, SOMEONE, ANYONE, HELP!!!
IT BURNS!!!!" I yelled.

In came running Joseph.
Joseph was a Hispanic guy, about 5'11, dark brown eyes and luscious black hair. We've been friends for about a year, since I've moved into this apartment with him, Finn & Destiny. My other roommates.

Finn, was White, with baby blue eyes. He always had every girl you could ever imagine, but I never understood why. He's an ass, but thank God we don't really talk. I mean unless we have to.

Destiny was also Hispanic, she was thin with brown hair. She had a few tattoos and she was crazy. She's very beautiful, and sometimes I can't help but wish I looked like her. She's a very close friend of mine, and she has a heart of gold. Her biggest flaw....her attitude. If you piss Destiny off, good luck because I won't stay around to see what she does. This girl is CRAZY.

"WHATS BURNING YOU??? ARE YOU OKAY? NAT!!! HELLO NATALIA!" Joseph practically screamed in my face.

"THE SUN!!! Close my damn curtain please!!!" I hid under my blanket.

"Nat..are you serious! I thought something happened. Get up." He pulled the blanket off of me and ran out the door with it.

"I'm going to stab him with a.." I looked around for the closet item, and found a straw in my Starbucks cup. "A STRAW!!!" I jumped out of bed with a George Of The Jungle scream and chased him.
Fortunately for me, he tripped over his own two feet and landed straight on his face. Lucky for him he used the blanket as a shield.

I leaped next to him and STABBED, STABBED, STABBED!!!

He bursts out laughing. The type of laugh that makes you cry. And I stopped.

"Why are you laughing??" I said pretty much annoyed.

"A straw?!?! A straw Natalia. Are you serious?" He could barley talk.
I grabbed my blanket and lightly kicked him.

"I'm not a violent person." I whispered.

"Oh yeah right!! Say that to my scar on my arm!!" He lifted it up so I could see.

"I didn't do that!!! BOY stop lying!" That really ticked me off. How dare he accuse me of something like that. He knows I wouldn't hurt a fly. Okay I hate flies, maybe I'd kill one. But I wouldn't hurt anyone.
"Whatever, I have to get ready for class."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a bear hug.
"I know. I'm just messing with you, cause you're cute when you're mad." He smiled and I blushed.
Joseph always flirted with me, but it was never like that. He was too cute for a girl like me, and we both knew where we stood. He's just a sweetheart.

"I gotta go." I whispered under my breath and tried to get out of his hug.

"Stay." He looked into my eyes with such warmth. What has gotten into him?