Chapter 254: Die with no regrets

It was just their conjecture that Yin Jinye poisoned the two elders, there was no evidence to prove that Yin Jinye was behind it at all. Elder the Fifth felt a bit guilty and did not know how to answer the words of the old lady Yin, "My old ladyship, I......"

Elder the Second then spoke for Elder the Fifth, "Elder the Fifth only put all the fault on the young lord since he is too sad, hope you and the young lord wouldn't mind."

Old lady Yin hummed, "I can understand your feelings, I also feel heartbroken for their deaths, but you can't accuse my son without any evidence."

Seeing the atmosphere went a bit stiff, Elder the Sixteenth could only try to break the ice, "My old ladyship, however sad we are, we can never compare with their family. I suggest we should now go to the home of two elders to appease their families."

Old lady Yin nodded, "Yeah, I totally approve. I'll ask the housekeeper to prepare."

"I need to calm down." Elder the Fifth turned around and went out of the hall.

Elder the Second, Elder the Third and Elder the Eight also followed him out.

Elder the Fifteenth cast a glance at them and said to Elder the Sixteenth through sound transmission, "There will no peaceful days for Yin family."

Elder the Sixteenth said quietly, "The moment the young lord picked a fight with Nine Void Sect for Rong Yi, the Yin family is doomed. If the master doesn't come out, sooner or later the whole family will fall into the hands of the young lord. We should think carefully about how to make the choice."

Elder the Fifteenth, "..."

As the young lord of the Yin family, Yin Jinye should accompany the two elders to the mansions of the two deceased elders to appease their families. He didn't come back to his own room until late night.

The children's merry laughter was heard before he stepped into the door.

Yin Jinye stopped, leaning against the door to watch two adults with four children having a water fight.

Rong Yi's body shot wildly at Yin Sensen's face. "You can only blame yourself for not being able to walk."

Yin Sensen stared calmly at Rong Yi's body, face darkened.

Rong Yi's body laughed and said, "Come after me. Come on."

After a few steps, Yin Sensen stumbled and fell to the ground.

Rong Yi's body laughed out loud.

"As an adult, how could you bully a kid?" Rong Yi then shot at his own body.

"I just love the way he walks. He's so cute."

Yin Sensen sat on the ground with a water gun and shot Rong Yi's body several times, "Daddy, bad."

Rong Yi's body quickly dodged, "You missed it! You missed it!"

He then came to Yin Sensen, held him up and gave him a kiss.

Yin Sensen liked Rong Yi'ss body to make intimate action with him, his stern little face revealing a smile.

Yin Jinye curved up his lips.

Rong Yi also could not help but smile, feeling that Yin Sensen really identified his body, even showing more intimacy.

At that moment, Yin Tao put his arms around Rong Yi's thigh and raised his head and asked, "Daddy, will you ever get sick again?"

Rong Yi was slightly startled and did not know how to answer him.

"Daddy, please don't get sick again, OK? I don't like daddy being ill."