Chapter 258: It's not like he is faking it

Everyone looked at each other, speechless.

Xinyue pursed her lips, "Like he is really afraid of Elder the Eighth."

Qi Lan, "..."

Even he nearly thought Rong Yi was the one who was wronged.

Old lady Yin took out the silk handkerchief and handed it to Rong Yi, comforting him, "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid. Elder the Eighth just speaks in an injured voice, but he didn't mean to be hard on you."

Rong Yi looked at Elder the Eighth timidly and burped as he cried, "Really?"

Elder the Eighth nearly got mad by his you-are-bullying-me face.

Elder the Third who had been played by Rong Yi before said in a cold voice, "Rong Yi, do not pretend. We won't buy it."

Yin Jinye, "..."

Rong Yi's body, "..."

Old lady Yin, "..."

"I, I, I, I...I didn't, didn't, didn't, didn't...pretend..."Rong Yi cried even harder, "I, I, I, I, I...I am, am, am, am, am...really, really crying...Old, old, old ma'am...I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm really, really, really, crying..."

Old Lady Yin also felt sorry for Rong Yi, "I know, I know, look at those tears. How is possible you are faking it?"

Elder the Third, "..."

Old lady Yin said to those elders, "I guess we should save the etiquettes. If there is an opportunity next time, I will introduce him to you again."

Elder the Third did want to let Rong Yi go so easily, "My old lady, I don't care if he is faking it or not. There is one thing to make clear face to face. If he does not take back the words exchanging our heads with his enchanted runes, he is making enemies with our whole Yin Family!"

He had had enough of being chased these days, and even if they stayed home, there were always people sneaking in trying to kill them. They had never had a peaceful day for a long time.

Rong Yi did not understand what he was saying at all. Noticing that Elder the Second, Elder the Fourth, Elder the Fifth and Elder the Seventh all glaring at him, he hurriedly hid behind old lady Yin, like a frightened rabbit.

Old Lady Yin said mildly, "You know very well why he did that. You forced him to do so. If you didn't purposely create difficulties for him, and used someone who is close to him to threaten him, of course he would take back his words."

Elder the Third readily agreed, "All right, we will no longer go against him."

Old lady Yin looked over at Rong Yi's body.

Rong Yi's body blinked at her.

Old lady Yin said, "I will also help you persuade him to take back his words."

Elder the Third murmured, "The antidote for Elder the Fourth and Elder the Seventh..."

Old lady Yin suddenly darkened her face, saying harshly, "You still think it is Ye'er who poisoned them?"

"I didn't mean that. I only hope that you could find a method to make the antidote as soon as possible, because there is not much time for them."

Old Lady Yin's face softened a bit. "I know. I will try my best to cure the two elders."

Other elders no longer said anything.

"Please make yourself comfortable. The family dinner will begins soon." Old Lady Yin announced these words to everyone and took her grandchildren to meet her close friends and relatives.