Chapter 234: Damn it!

Rong Yi asked the guards, "Is he right?"

The guards nodded.

Rong Yi gazed around the big cave and found the man in brown robes, "So that is Elder the First Look at his long face, like everyone else owes him big."

The guards, "..."

Rong Yi then asked, "Then, who is Elder the Sixth?"

Rong Yi's body said, "The man with a mean and harsh look is supposed to be Elder the Sixth."

"..." The guards all nodded.

"Okay, I remember." Rong Yi's eyebrows knitted, "We can't just wait here. When they finish the fighting, we might have already died a natural death."

The guards, "..."

Rong Yi's body said, "As long as someone jumps in the hole, they will surely jump with him."

Rong Yi thought for a while, took out a fuscous robe and handed it to his own body.

Rong Yi's body took out a high-level flying rune and pasted it on the robe. Then he activated the spiritual rune and flew into the big hole at the fastest speed.

Seeing a dark shadow enter the hole, the two sides in fighting followed in hurriedly as expected.

After everyone jumped in, Rong Yi's body observed for a while. Confirming there was no shrieks, he said, "Come on. Let's move."

He then held Rong Yi and flew into the big cave.

It was dark inside, in the pitch dark.

The guards used their spiritual power to gather light for illumination, only to find that their spiritual power inside was losing bit by bit and the flying speed for their swords was becoming slower.

One of the guards said, "Damn it, we can't use spiritual power here."

Another guard followed, "We can't use runes, either, and both spiritual fire and flintstone do not work here. The situation in here isn't good. We'd better leave as soon as possible."

Rong Yi's body was pretty calm, "Do you think we can still fly up with our decreasing spiritual power?"

The guards tried to fly upwards, but on the contrary, they were descending faster.

Rong Yi said, "There's rune formation here, which has restrained our spiritual power and all kinds of illuminating things. Take it easy. Take things as they come. Since we are already here, we can only stay calm and think about what to do."

Rong Yi's body said, "There's no time, because we're going to fall."

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a heart drop feeling in the chest and he found they were quickly falling down.

Everyone exclaimed.

Fortunately, they stepped on the ground as approaching the earth, didn't fall to death.

Then, their foot slipped, like sliding down the children's slide quickly.

"Xiaorong..." Rong Yi worried that after separating from his body, the latter would become a puppet without consciousness who would never escape from the secret realm so he hurriedly grabbed the hand of his body.

However, the other party shook off his hand, unwilling to be pulled by him.

"Behave! Come on! Everyone pull together, or we'll be separated." Rong Yi cried.

Hearing this, Rong Yi's body immediately grasped him.

With his other hand, Rong Yi grabbed the guard beside him. In this way, everyone slid down together quickly.