Chapter 1

In the gummi ship, the heroes are all sitting down on their seats, while Sora and Donald are piloting the ship with Goofy. They're just enjoying the view of space. They have been doing great on their journeys so far, defeating enemies, making new friends, and saving the worlds. Sora smiles at this, knowing that he and his friends are doing a great job. And they've also been getting more monsters on their side to help them fight the forces of evil. 

Sora: We're really doing good so far, guys. 

Goofy: Yes, we are.

Donald: We must get more stronger if we're gonna want to defeat Maleficent and her evil. 

Ruby: Yeah. And we must get more monsters too. As long as we have our monster guardians on our side, we can overcome all the monsters that Maleficent sends at us. 

Momo: Yeah!

Coco: But guys, I'm only gonna say this once. What if she finally sends a monster that is powerful enough to take out our monsters, and us? It's only a simple question. 

Kairi: She might be right, you guys. It might be a matter of time before she does send a powerful monster that can easily defeat our monsters. 

Sora: Then we must stand stronger. Teamwork and friendship can always overcome evil. 

Everyone smiles at Sora, knowing that he can give them good leadership. Just then, they see another world up ahead.

Jeremy: Looks like we're coming up on another world. We'd better go check it out, just in case if Maleficent has sent any of her Heartless down there. 

Yumi: Good idea, Jeremy. Let's get to it, Sora.

Sora nods, and they fly down to the world. Meanwhile, in their evil lair, Maleficent and her minions are in the throne room. 

Maleficent: Grr. For the past few months, those guardian heroes have been making fools outta us! And you, Pete, you've been failing me too often!

Pete: Please, Maleficent, it's not my fault! Those heroes' monsters are too much for us to hande!

Maleficent: Silence! I've had enough of excuses! All of you get out of my sight now!

They all bow to their queen, and leave the room. Maleficent is holding Fear in her arms. Fear coos as she looks at her mother.

Fear: Mama. 

Maleficent looks at her daughter, and gives her a small smile. Even as evil, she loves her daughter. Just then, Invader comes into the room, and bows to his queen. 

Invader: My queen. The heroes are heading for another world. And I think Machine King should send one of his monsters to fight the heroes. 

Maleficent: Very well. Go down there with the monster to help it destroy them. 

Invader: Yes, my queen. (Bows to her)

He leaves to go tell Machine King. Doma follows after him. With the Machine King, he's walking through his hall. Invader and Doma find him.

Invader: Machine King, it's time for another one of your monsters. 

Machine King: Ok. 

He pulls out one of his monster cards, and gives it to Doma. She takes it, and holds it steady. Then, she throws it through the hall, and it flies through the castle, and makes it to the dragon skull. It goes into the mouth, and disappears in the darkness. Doma then chants. 

Doma: Machine spirits, bring forth this machine creature to life, and let it serve the queen! Arise!

The skull's eyes glow red, and then a new machine monster comes out of the skull as it shoots out with a bright light. And it stands. It's reveal to be a dinosaur, with machine parts on its body. And its left arm is a machine blaster. 

Maleficent sees this, and smirks

Maleficent sees this, and smirks. Invader and Machine King chuckle at this, believing that this might be the heroes final match against them. 

Machine King: Cyber Saurus, go now, and destroy the guardian heroes! 

Cyber Saurus roars in the air, and disappears to go the world. Maleficent laughs. 

Here's the first chapter of Kingdom Hearts: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The movie. Looks like the heroes are now heading for a new world, and Maleficent is sending another machine monster down there too. There will be no voice actor for Cyber Saurus. I hope you'll like the chapter. Let me know what you all think of it. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.