Bonus

TW CW / violence, murder, trauma, magic, slight angst, happy ending

((Sory for my broke English))

.
.
.
.
.

Long a go, Hongjoong's family live in a castle, deep inside the forest. Another dragons live in a buildings that has abandoned by humans, so are Hongjoong's lover. Probably that was a city who is burned down back then.

Some dragon live in a cave, some are just a nomads. They just have eachother, live secretly and happily.

But one time, knights come with the soldiers. Attacking them while all they do was nothing. They existence are equated with the witch, just because they can do some magic.

Witch are prohibited in the town, so are they.

The knights made a blast of fire, burn down the abandoned city again. Shoot them, arrest them, chase the rest of the dragons until there's nowhere to go.

All of them suddenly gone. His family, his lover. Killed by the knights. Nothing Hongjoong can do except running far away, just like what his parents and his lover told to.

One and only who survived, instead of feeling grateful, he feels ashame. Labeling himself as a coward.

Running too far, Hongjoong decide to live in a cave that's inside a mountain, far from the settlement. A valley surrounded by mountains, filled by wild and ferocious animal.

He got trauma. Never comeback is his new motto for living. Never going anywhere, hide from the human.

But one time, hundreds of years later. He just fall for a human from his first sight. Named Seonghwa, an ordinary human who have a lot interest to such a waterfall. A human who are so pretty and has a beautiful eyes.

He do nothing except following that human for days. Become a secret fan, he protect him from afar. Get more curious everytime he got chance to look into that sparkly eyes. He totally caught his attention.

He just feels his lover inside that sight, inside that figure.

But what if Seonghwa is actually a reincarnation of Hongjoong's lover?