prologue

It was a rainy day here in a small village in the mountains and I was sitting in a nearby tree waiting for my older brother to return with food.he got it by scaring people out of their minds and saying stuff about being their father,Lord garmadon.it wasn't a very popular image currently but it's all we got,after a while I saw a black figure heading my way and holding something in his arms Oh great he's back I slowly climbed out of the tree and landed in front of him "so what did you grab?" I said raising an eyebrow at my brother who had his hood over his head "well I got some candy and one apple" he said dropping the candy on the ground and grabbed an apple from his hoodie pocket. I sighed and mentally facepalm myself noting to tell him to get real food next time instead of stealing candy,it was annoying that everytime we head to a village he grabs candy instead of food and this incident happens very often everytime it was his turn to do "village runs" we called it,we took turns each month to make it fair but whenever I go down to the villages I end up snooping and end up making distractions to make it easier for me to steal something like food,and jewelry but I mainly focused on every detail around me,its very easy to tell the difference between lies and truths and Lloyd says "i have good eyes for observation" but I can't blame him, after all, it's my observations that keep me and Lloyd alive out here.I hiss and grab the apple from him and slice it in half and toss one-half to him while I climb back up the tree,It was getting dark by the time we finished, and Lloyd had a suger crash a moment after the sun went down and he was slumped right under the tree.I scoffed and climbed down slowly and quietly while shape shifting into my dragon form I leaned against Lloyd and wrapped myself around him man I wish we could settle on a place but sadly for us we have to keep moving,I mean we're the kids of garmadon we should be able to take over anything we like but of course we can't.anyway how long before he knows naw who am I kidding he won't understand I yawned and dozed off wondering "why in the world am I the daughter of garmadon".

anyway how long before he knows naw who am I kidding he won't understand I yawned and dozed off wondering "why in the world am I the daughter of garmadon"

This is her dragon form for the moment alright!