Chapter 1: "Not him!"

Yuki's pov

"Wakey wakey Princess." I heard a huskily soft voice wisper in my ear. (Who the fuck is that? Argh my head is paining too!)

"Hmmm" I slowly moaned as I opened my eyes. A bare, muscular chest was what I saw at first glance. (Why don't I feel like looking up at him?) Just as I was about to look at his face, I felt his index finger on my chin. Raising my face gently to look at him. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Levi?"

"That's me." He cockily replied in a calm tone as his left brow went up. Which was followed by a playful chuckle and wink. I was still stunned, seriously no words came out for a second there.

"Levi? No no it can't be him." I whispered to myself as I quickly got out of bed to find my clothes. Well they were scattered on the soft carpeted floor. The whole apartment looked really expensive. (Wait, how drunk was I last night that I ended up with him out of all people?!) "Seriously why did I end up on Levi Midoriya's apartment... And even worse his bed?" This time I was loud enough for him to hear.

I was ignoring his presence all this time. I didn't even wanna look at his face. "You can't stop saying my name, can you? Even though it's not the same as how you were moaning it last night." His tone became darker and low when he said the last part.

"Shut the hell up Levi! I can't even recall anything right now. Lemme think dude." I was finally in my clothes. Black crop top, leather jacket that matched with my jeans. I couldn't find my combat boots anywhere. Trust me I was getting more frustrated.

"Ouch. You're feisty as always." His voice sounded even closer than how further it was last time he spoke. I ignored him again and tried looking under the bed. (They wouldn't fit here, would they?.... Damn it! My head is killing me.) Just as I was about to stand up I felt a heavy figure infront of me. I looked up and he was even taller.

I slowly stood up and tried to maintain my ground. Ignoring the fact that he was in his boxers and his perfectly toned body was revealed to me. (Why do I feel so uncomfortable right now?) "Where are my boots?" I quickly asked before he could say something. (Something stupid by the way.) He just stepped closer while looking into my eyes.

I on the other hand kept on walking backwards, 'til I hit the wall. (And I'm trapped.) "Midoriya where are my boots? I don't even wanna talk about last night because I don't remember and it meant nothing." I actually did remember some moments. (I might need another drink.) "So if you could just be useful and help me find my goddamn boots. I can't stand this place anymore. I feel-"

"Shut up Yuki." He cut me off with an expressionless face.

I couldn't say a thing, I only swallowed the uncomfortable lump in my throat. He really sounded demanding and kinda ho-... No irritating. His grey, piercing eyes were still fixated on mine. They held nothing but darkness and mischief. Not looking away even once. He came closer again, only leaving an inch between us. His left arm rested on my left side of the wall. "I'll tell you where your boots are after we've had breakfast. Okay?" He asked as if he expected me to obey that.

"I'm not eating with you. I don't even wanna do anything with you and could you please-go-and-wear-something, I feel uncomfortable right now." He low chuckled at that.

"Really? You don't wanna do anything with me? How intriguing." A smirk was displayed on his face.

"Teme..." Bastard* I said between my breath.

"Nani?" What?* He asked as his face slowly came closer to mine. I could feel his minty breath brush against my face. (Perfect breath in the morning? Not surprised there.) His scent was intoxicating, I felt like it was pulling me closer to him.