Chapter 5: "Yuki's opponent"

Levi's pov

"What a day..." I sighed before laying on the couch. While Joy made us some popcorn for this Thai series she wanted us to watch. (Yuki-san... Who are you exactly?) I wondered.

"Babe, scoot a bit. The series is about to start." I heard her talking in excitement.

(And that outfit she was wearing... Damn she looked-)

"Hello! Levi, what's with you?!" She shouted, which cut off my thoughts. "What are you thinking about so bad?... Wait." She continued after a short pause. "You better not be thinking about any other girl besides me."

(I never think about you, except when...)

"Aren't you being possessive again?" I playfully asked. Joy had a really possessively jealous side. It annoyed me so bad but I had to tolerance it. Mother loved her and with this arrangement our families had made, I had no other choice. I'm also a bit of a fuck boy, so far Joy is my main girl. In front of others though. (Player.) Besides, joining forces with her father meant that us Midoriyas will be gaining millions. For more coming years actually. "Listen, you're all I think about." I held her face gently, while rubbing my thumb on her soft cheek. "Work is just piling up a lot lately, with this deal we've made with Ichida Visionaries. It's gonna be hectic."

"Okay, I'm sorry." (I'm amazing.)

"It's okay, come closer now. You know I have two hours before I get my laptop."

"Haha..." She giggled in a fake tone. "So much for spending time together, huh?" (Like you're ever available.) "By the way my manager has got another modeling deal for us. So you're all mine in 4 days."

"In Japan?" I had a stable modeling career in Thailand and Korea before taking over the business. My looks nearly made me an Idol.

I sometimes think Joy is with me because of all the connections I have and the fact that I'm one of the most good looking guys in Asia top 5 models. I don't mean to be cocky but I am handsome. Either way we're both using each other in this relationship and we're gaining. I just hope she doesn't become too obsessed with me or worse... Fall deeper in love. I don't mix with that. I only care about my parents and money. Love has never done me any good.

"Yes, it's for a perfume commercial. They want us to show them how passionate our love is. Trust me babe, we're gonna nail this. Remember the last magazine we did when we visited Paris? It was a bliss." She was surely overexcited...about something I haven't even agreed on.

"Fine I'll see if-"

"You'll make time for us hunny, I know. Let's watch, it's starting." (-can make it. Argh...I'm facing the media again. I'm sure this is already viral.)

I did all my work 'til midnight in my office downstairs. Joy was in our room resting. The rest of the documents left were for my father to check and be arranged by the company's Tech team. My two secretaries had already sorted everything for father when he arrives. "Hah..." I let out a sigh before calling my friend Neji. He was a crazy bike racer and he had this underground match coming up. I sponsored him, so I had to go watch. The last time I saw him race was in Highschool and the guy was an animal.

(Nejireru The Twister. Whoever is his opponent must prepare a pair of tissues.)

"Neji"

~"Moshi moshi, Levi. I'm glad you called." He said enthusiastically.

"How's everything?"

~"Great dude, I'm ready to make someone eat my dust, haha!" (Crazy Neji)

"You don't know who they are, right?" I asked, feeling really curious.

~"Yea, Inosuke said opponents are revealed after the race to avoid conflict or anyone having second thoughts. The looser and the winner. It is a dangerous place, since more things are done besides just racing."

"And my 2 Million is at stake." I bluntly said.

~"Come on, you know my father has blocked all my cards."

"Because..." I waited for him to continue.

~"All I do is race and party, instead of managing our 5 star hotel... Blah blah blah. You're sounding like my mom now. Loosen up!"

"I'm kidding dude..." I couldn't control my laughter after that.

~"Whatever but trust me. I'm gonna win this and we'll get more than just 2 Million but double. We'll party all weekend! Whoo!"

"Hold your horses,let's see how it all goes first. I'll bring my guards with me, that place is too risky for someone like me to be all alone. I'll need eyes everywhere. Especially if any journalist or camera guy is around. I would be ruined."

~"Yea that would open a can of worms Levi." He sounded a bit worried before continuing. "Anyway, see you in 4 days. My awesome partner. Say hi to Joy." Then he hung up.

(Bad manored bastard! 4 days?... Am I forgetting something?)

"Was that Neji?" I heard a familiar sexy tone through my office door. So I turned my chair to face it's silhouette.

"Yea, he said-" I couldn't continue because of the glimpse of her body I got. She was in my t-shirt... Only my t-shirt. (Damn..)"Come here..." I whispered loud enough for her to hear and she slowly did so.

"I thought you were asleep." I got up from my chair and held her closer towards me.

"I couldn't, I want you... Now." She pulled me in for a hungry, passionate kiss before I lifted her up to my office table. Both her thighs on my sides, hugging my waist. Hands on my chest and her lips on mine.

***

The next morning I got up and Joy was already gone. She mentioned something about a TV interview of some sort. I on the other hand had a long, busy day ahead of me. I just woke up to make something to eat. My clothes were already picked out when I got out of the shower. (Oh Nezuko is here.) A silver suit, black shirt, silver and black striped tie and a pocket square that matched my shirt. (Thank god for my PA and stylist.) I dried my hair, sprayed it before brushing it back. Some strands still bounced and hanged on my left eye. It looked good, so I didn't mind. After putting on my outfit, I did the rest to get ready and went downstairs.

Nezuko was already there waiting with my daily schedule. "Morning Midor-, I mean Levi Sir."

"Morning Nezuko, what's my schedule for today. Any suprise appointments?" I called them that because people would just wake up in the morning and decide to meet me on that exact day. Without even planning or asking if I'm available or not. Stupid. But I do make time for those who bring me money.

"Not today sir but we do have a meeting with the Visionaries at 12:00, lunch time." She explained while we got in the lift, on our way to my car.

"Yea, will the CEO be there?" I curiously asked.

"No Sir , they will come with the team leader."

"Hhmmm okay, what else?" (Why isn't she coming?.... Argh why am I bothered?)

She carried on explaining throughout our whole ride and that my father will be coming tomorrow morning. (Or maybe not, that man enjoys suprises.)