Chapter 7: "Mystery Sakura"

Levi's pov

"You're testing me." She said, squinting her eyes.

(Of course I am.)

"No I'm not." (You're loosing because I want you like you do. But you won't say it.)

"I'm just showing you want you need Yuki." I whispered against her soft skin. She was now on my lap and I on her bed.

"Okay..." (Like that... Huh?) She then pulled me in for a soft kiss. Our lips moved in sync, I could feel her soft tongue asking for permission. Which I gave. Yuki was taking the lead and I couldn't help but let her. She then stood up, took off her tank top before pushing me on my chest. (Well this time I'm sober and I clearly get to see this side of you.) She crawled slowly over me. Soft, warm kisses were layed on my chest after my shirt was wripped off. I could feel her left hand slide down to my pants. Gently it rubbed against my groin. (Fuck...) I was actually getting turned on by her. She looked like a Goddess on top of me.

(What did I even come here for again? Damn it! I'm loosing my mind.)

"Ow he's up." She whispered after looking at my erection. Her body rubbed closer to mine. Humping. A heat was created between us. I actually started to feel like I wanted her for real. She then bit her lip and came closer to my ear. My eyes slowly closed, I was feeling the pleasure.

"Leave."

Her tone became serious and more stern.  I opened my eyes wide. She stood up and wore her night gown. (Did she just control and ended my own game?)

"Yuki you can't jus-" I tried arguing.

"I can. Now leave Midoriya-san. Your 'girlfriend' Joy will take care of that." She pointed at my erection, with a devilish smirk on her face. "Just don't tell her how you got it, okay?" She gave me a wink and left me like that to what I think is her bathroom.

"You know your way out!" She exclaimed.

(Even Joy can't make me loose control like this. No girl actually.) "Damn, she's good." I whispered to myself before heading for the exit. I had to make sure none of the workers saw me. Especially the maids who talk a lot. I was in a really uncomfortable state plus my shirt wasn't even buttoned to the top.

"What just happened?"

I held the bridge of my nose for some seconds. Nothing came to me. All I could think about was her. "Damn it!" I slammed my steering wheel before starting the car.

"Carly, let's meet at the usual place."

**

The next morning, I quickly woke up and got dressed. I was ready for Joy's questions and nagging. For me it was easy to just wash her off.

"Leaving already babe?" Carly asked while she ran her finger on my arm seductively.

"I got an early meeting."

"We'll do this again, right?" I don't know why but her tone became more annoying.

"I'll call you if needed and remember babe, no strings attached." I blankly replied before leaving.

She was starting to be attached. We only met a few nights and that's because she was easy to reach. Even if she decided to tell the media about us, I would end her in a day. No one messes with me.

I drove to my apartment, where I needed to freshen up first. Ow.... And meet my nagging girlfriend. I could hear some chuckles when I entered. It sounded like she was with my mother. (Well she arrived earlier than I thought but why come here?)