Chapter 2: "Yuki?"

Levi's pov

"Yuki Ichida, you got a bad reputation but mine is 10 times worse." I whispered the moment she slammed the door at me. (Rude but I'm not surprised.) I had finally got to witness the famous 'Burning Yuki'. Well she was indeed fire. From her perfectly curved body to her attitude. But what I had saw the night before was interesting. She was drinking her soul out. Shot after shot. It seemed like she wanted to get rid of some thought.

My third night in Tokyo Japan after I was away for 5 years in Thailand. That's where I met my girlfriend, Joy Atchara Aromdee. A beautiful model that caught my eye. Not my heart. She was going to come visit for a month and then we were both going decide whether to stay here or move back. She had got really clingy. Honestly I had no plans of settling in Thailand. My parents had already awaited for me to take over Midoriya Tech for a whole year. My father's retirement was closing by. Plus they wanted Joy and I to get engaged soon.

Joy somehow convinced my mother that we're a perfect match. (I don't even wanna get married.) It was gonna benefit the business and make us gain more assets for the near future. Since Joy's father owned the well-known Aromdee Industries in Thailand. Japan and Thailand joining forces was going to be a big thing. That's how the paparazzi had already quoted it.

Taking over was easy because I had started controlling the ropes from Thailand. While handling my club too. My partner, Sun Vachirawit was in charge in my absence.

"Levi babe!"

I heard Joy's voice from my office, an hour after Yuki had left. "She's home." I quickly went to greet her with a tight hug that was followed by a deep kiss. Her strawberry lips never siezed to amaze me. "Sawatdee khap. *a Thai way of greeting* Welcome to Japan babe, actually Konnichiwa Joy-chan." *A Japanese way of greeting.* We both chuckled.

"I hope my driver took good care of you." I said as my hands held on to her small waist, while hers were on my chest.

"He's clumsy but a gentleman who knows how to treat a lady."

"I feel jealous already." (Don't care.)

"Don't be, I'm yours forever sweetie." Her brown sexy orbs stared into mine. They were filled with mischief already. (Now I remember why I started seeing her.) We kissed again and one thing led to another.

*

"Have you already eaten babe? I also need to fill this refrigerator with some fruits and veggies. My diet food also. I need to maintain my perfect body. Ow, can we share your gym card too?"

"Whatever makes you happy Joy." I said without paying attention. My eyes were on the leptop screen and hands on the keyboard. I was going to have a meeting with Ichida Visionaries in the afternoon for a marketing proposal. (I'm sure Yuki thinks I did this in purpose.) Even though we're rivals. Enemies actually, but we've managed to fake it for the media. Our companies have collaborated before when her parents were still in charge of the branch in Japan. Now all they do is travel, make more business allies and also expand the business throughout the globe. I must say they are really intelligent.

One thing I don't get is why someone like Yuki became the CEO of the Japan Ichida Visionaries. I've heard she's good at cracking deals and managing the business but did she do it out of her own will? That really kept me wondering. (From what I saw, I think she's more of a biker than an heiress of the Ichidas.) "Strange but all I care about is getting her to partner with us on this next project. They are influential than ever now, I wanna use that." That alone made me feel like I've already got them on board. Well I knew I had, no one can resist me... But... "No she had to give in."